Five Flavors From Viking Vapor

Hatchet

I received four flavors from Viking Vapors last week all were 24mg, 70% PG 30% PG mix, double flavor with aggressive throat hit. All produced great thick vapor. None had what I would call a good throat hit although there was some. Definitely not aggressive.

Watermelon: Good non-intense flavor that lasts until it is gone. Not strong like a Jolly Rancher but candy watermelon tasting. I have tried watermelon from Cignot and Freedomsmokes so far and Cignot is the one I prefer mostly because of the throat hit.

Tutti Frutti: Another good long lasting fruit flavor with a little kiwi like tang in there.

Guava: Very Guava-like although I'm no guava expert. It tastes fruity with a little tang involved. Lasts until the end Smooth and understated. I enjoy it but wish there was more throat hit.

Brandy: Decent candy brandy flavoring. No Alcohol taste at all (darn). It has a fruity note also. Again smooth and long lasting.

Strawberry Kiwi: Should be Kiwi Strawberry. There's lots more kiwi flavor than strawberry. That said, this is a really good flavor and by far my favorite so far from Viking. This has a tart flavor that lasts and of all I have tried from VV the best throat hit. I will order this one again.

Over all the flavors from Viking Vapor are tasty and a good vape but don't knock my socks off. They last significantly longer than than most of the flavors I received from Myfreedomsmokes. Service was fast and I received everything I ordered in good shape.

I have ordered four flavors from The Perfect Electronic Cigarette Smoke Shop (Watermelon, Burbon, Orange and Pomegranate) for reviews next week.

Hatchet

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines