Need Help With Batteries

:( My batteries are not working they are the 3.7v 18650 type. I put a new order in but I wont get them until Saturday. I cant vape until then, is there anyway I can go to a store like Radio Shack and buy batteries until then? Realy don't want to smoke angg but finding it hard.

ugh, I am SOOOO sorry.....do you have a store called Batteries Plus there? They sell like every kind of battery on earth there. Try giving them a call if you have one in your area.....also look in the yellow pages for any store like that. They are on the high side prisewise, but who cares in this situation! Good Luck!!!

We were trying to help you here

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/9994-battery-help/

Any particular reason for the new topic?

Yes, the reason for new topic is because the battery started working but now it's dead. That day I bought new ones on the INTERNET and they wont get here until Saturday. The other topic did help because I took off the circuit board and it started working. In the other post I figured out that it wasn't my charger. But what I am asking now is can a battery be bought in a local store like Kmart or Walgreen's or Target for now so I can vape until Saturday.Also I'M not having issues over and over again. I bought two batteries and both where not working so I had to figure out if the pin is getting a charge, if the charger was bad, or if the batteries where bad. The other post was two days ago. In that post I received help trying to figure whats wrong and now I did. In this post I want to know if batteries can be bought at a chain store not from the INTERNET. Schlitz hope that clears it up for you. Thanks :wallbash:

Yes, the reason for new topic is because the battery started working but now it's dead. That day I bought new ones on the INTERNET and they wont get here until Saturday. The other topic did help because I took off the circuit board and it started working. In the other post I figured out that it wasn't my charger. But what I am asking now is can a battery be bought in a local store like Kmart or Walgreen's or Target for now so I can vape until Saturday.Also I'M not having issues over and over again. I bought two batteries and both where not working so I had to figure out if the pin is getting a charge, if the charger was bad, or if the batteries where bad. The other post was two days ago. In that post I received help trying to figure whats wrong and now I did. In this post I want to know if batteries can be bought at a chain store not from the INTERNET. Schlitz hope that clears it up for you. Thanks :wallbash:

I doubt you would find 3.7v batteries in Kmart or Walgreen's or Target, But you might be able to find cr123 at Radio Shack.

I doubt you would find 3.7v batteries in Kmart or Walgreen's or Target, But you might be able to find cr123 at Radio Shack.

Thank you so much miatafrank I relay appreciated it ! I will go tomorrow morning.