General Product Warnings
- Consult your doctor before using any electronic cigarette product(s).
- Persons under legal smoking age limit are prohibited from using electronic cigarette product(s).
- Electronic Cigarettes are intended for use by adult smokers only and are not intended for non-smokers, under-age users, or by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- The FDA has not approved electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers or e-liquid.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device. If you are trying to quit smoking please consult your doctor.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use only according to instructions.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus; contact us immediately with questions or problems.
- Do not drink e-liquid, puncture the cartridge or in any way attempt to modify accessories.
- Nicotine levels may vary.
- Propylene Glycol is an allergen.
- Use this product in moderation. Overuse may result in a nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other negative symptoms.
- e-juice flavorings may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- We do not advise mixing different brands or flavors of e-liquid.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients including Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Nicotine.
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical know to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous or result in serious health consequences and can cause death. Do not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions that may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Nicotine side effects can include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Nicotine is absorbed quickly into the skin. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and other areas of the body. In the event of direct contact with e-liquid, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
Important Battery Information
CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled. User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use. Charge and store the batteries in fire-proof container. Never leave batteries unattended when charging or while in use. Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging. Make sure to charge in Fire-Proof container. Do not use chargers purchased outside of myvaporstore.com to charge batteries purchased from myvaporstore.com. Doing so may cause damage to the battery and malfunctions which can cause serious injuries. We are not responsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form or shape. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of theses Li-Ion batteries.
Learn more about proper storage and care for lithium batteries here: