E-Juice Mint Help, Please?

illyria

Hey everyone. So here's sort of an odd question... what MINT flavors (and from where) would anyone recommend?

I know the typical answer is going to be VT's Mentha - but it kinda knocks me off my @$$ just a bit. Too much of a menthol to me. I'm going to keep it around for sure, but I want a mint, not something like a menthol analog, not listerine (which I kind of felt with JV's Wicked Sick Menthol) or toothpaste. I know part of my issue was when I ordered the JV I thought I wanted more menthol, but in reality, not so much. :turned:

(To VT's benefit - I absolutely adore Grape Soda, Midnight and Sweet Dawn)

Thanks in advance!

Nice to meet you tonight in chat. I'm sure you know by now how great everyone is on this forum. Please come back often and ask any questions you like, we'll answer. Enjoy your tea, mine's hitting the spot.

Edited by jeffb
Admin Edit

Hey everyone. So here's sort of an odd question... what MINT flavors (and from where) would anyone recommend?

I know the typical answer is going to be VT's Mentha - but it kinda knocks me off my @$ just a bit. Too much of a menthol to me. I'm going to keep it around for sure, but I want a mint, not something like a menthol analog, not listerine (which I kind of felt with JV's Wicked Sick Menthol) or toothpaste. I know part of my issue was when I ordered the JV I thought I wanted more menthol, but in reality, not so much. :turned:

Thanks in advance!

Try a little of that Mentha in the Grape Soda, my hubby loves that combo.

There is a young lady on the forum by the name of Ofortuna...if you beg her really nice she may send you a sample of her Wint-o-green juice.( no promises) that is just fantastic. To me it tastes like ben-*** smells.

Just a fabulous minty flavor. Other than her's I'd say try DIYFlavorshack.com. Dawn will brew you up some good flavors.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I know the typical answer is going to be VT's Mentha - but it kinda knocks me off my @$$ just a bit. Too much of a menthol to me. I'm going to keep it around for sure, but I want a mint, not something like a menthol analog, not listerine (which I kind of felt with JV's Wicked Sick Menthol) or toothpaste. I know part of my issue was when I ordered the JV I thought I wanted more menthol, but in reality, not so much. :turned:

Thanks in advance!

I'll tell ya what I did.

For menthol flavor... I add a few drops of mentha to my favorit flavors in a clean drip bottle.

For mint... I went to Walmart and bought a pack of "flavors" in the baking / hobby dept. It came with peppermint, cinnamon and a few others. Whenever I want a minty flavor, I drip a few drops of mint into a sample drip bottle size of Midnight and I'm telling you.... it's amazing.

I've tried other mint/menthol/cinnamon flavors and none of them do it. I want a bit of coolness to a flavor I already love... so that's my cure-all.

Have I mentioned you all rock?

Seriously? :)

Hahaha. I've been out and about for a few days and haven't had a chance to check out the forums. I did try the grape soda/mentha combo (even through I must admit when I read it I crinkled my nose :)) and it wasn't too shabby.

I like the idea of blending it with other stuff, and I might take a look for the flavorings in the baking section too. Thank you everyone!

Have I mentioned you all rock?

Seriously? :)

Hahaha. I've been out and about for a few days and haven't had a chance to check out the forums. I did try the grape soda/mentha combo (even through I must admit when I read it I crinkled my nose :)) and it wasn't too shabby.

I like the idea of blending it with other stuff, and I might take a look for the flavorings in the baking section too. Thank you everyone!

I forgot to mention... if the flavor is water soluble, it'll mix clear. If its not, it'll mix cloudy into the juice and you'll have to shake each time to mix it. Try to get water soluble flavors. It'll usually say it on the bottle or box.