Three Flavors From Myfreedomsmokes

Hatchet

I started buying a few flavors from vendors I haven't tried before each month after I became more interested in non-tobacco favors. All three flavors from myfreedomsmokes.com are 24mg, strong flavor, 15% VG mix. All of them produce lots of vapor. Service was fast and my order arrived quickly. I ordered these flavors at the same time as an order from Cignot and both arrived in the same delivery.

Jolly Rancher Pineapple: Tastes more like a pineapple lifesaver that a Jolly Rancher. I didn't like this one at first but it has grown on me. Throat hit is medium and the flavor fades and is not intense even though I used the strong flavor option. This is only an OK flavor but again it has grown on me a bit. I think I will try some pineapple flavors from other vendors to compare.

Bubble Gum: This does taste like bubble gum but there is something in the flavor that I don't really like. I don't chew bubble gum so I think probably it's just not for me. The flavor fades a bit and there is very little throat hit.

Teaberry: It tastes just like the old Teaberry gum! There's a tongue tingle that comes with it. I liked this one right away and it's one of my favorites. The flavor is intense and lasts! Great throat hit and actually a fun vape. If you liked Teaberry gum you'll like this!

Hatchet

I ordered a few liquids off of myfreedomsmokes.com during the fda scare, first was flu cured witch was pretty good then I got some newport and when I ordered it they told me they make the order right after its placed and to tell them how you like it in the special instructions so I told them I wanted a TOBACCO tasting menthol, what did I get was some 2 year old halo ice tasting liquid, super NASTY, vaped once and almost puked off it, more money down the drain, ohh well thats the way it goes sometime, maybe this is the reason I ALMOST quit vaping, just lack of customer service on their part to tell me one thing and to get another, a friend helped me with some mentha and im on a better track, thanx VT for having very good quality juice, down to one pack a cigs ever 3 days except when out drinking, lol!!!! :beer:

As everyone knows, flavor is a very subjective thing. What one person loves another may think tastes like crap. So it's really hard to suggest any juice to another person.

All I can really say is that I have always had very good success with the VT juices. I may not like them all, but they are a much better quality than a lot of others out there.

And they are always my first choice.

Edited by snubber

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines