510 Battery Blinking Led Guide

VapeRageous

I have search the net and cannot find any help wit this.... do es anyone know what the blinking LED codes are for the 510 batteries? I sure some manufactures have different codes. What i mean by codes is: how many times the LED blinks.

For example... when the battery power has drained to a point where it will not heat up the atty (atomizer), it will start blinking.

When I screw the battery into the USB charger it will blink a few times, then go out and the charger LED goes from GREEN to RED. While the battery is charging the 510 will blink a few time every now and then. Does this mean it is done charging?

A blink guide/list with explanations would be very helpful.

thanks

-=Ryan

I dont know of a guide. Doesnt mean there isnt one. When I used a 510 batt I would just use it til it stopped, screw it into the charger and wait for the light to turn green. I never gave much thought to the number of blinks on the batt.

My charger LED goes from green to red when I put the battery on it to charge, then green when the battery is fully charged. I've never seen the LED (tip) of my 510 blink while its charging. The 510 LED will blink a few times when its first placed on the charger though.