Marks Mod

HawtAngel

Beautiful MOD. All of them are special in there own way but that one looks "really" nice! Must be the type of wood. Wish he was selling those! I'd buy one like that with a blue LED. :) Thanks for posting!

Great Video HawtAngel!

Ive won 2 of Marks Mods though contests now, love em both! I have #33 Cocobolo and the wife has #69 Sycamore/Purpleheart. Both of these mods get daily uses around the house while watching TV or on the puter.....way to nice to chance something bad happening to em by taking them outside. Great thread HawtAngel....gives me another chance to say Thank You Mark ,we love your Mods!! :thumbsup:

post-2743-0-75820400-1294685606_thumb.jp

post-2743-0-75820400-1294685606_thumb.jp

Edited by Ouster

Thanks for the review hawt. :thumbsup: By the way, you may have been suprised by Uma's statement (lighter than the bsb) but Pink Ivory is a very dense and heavy wood. Glad you're enjoying it (makes me feel like going out in the shop and working some more--LOL).

Edited by Mark
Fat fingers, tiny keyboard

I am glad I have inspired you that way.Just watching you make them is so much fun.The joy you bring to others with your gifts is truly inspiring to me.I live with a strong belief in karma so I know that such giving of yourself will only bring you great things in your life.You make me proud to belong to such a giving community.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines