thesafecig.com - Jack Ass

kolobok_mad.gif Alright so it's time to share a little about this winner,

First you may have read in another post that he has just placed a billboard in his hometown with "YES you can Obama." He is offering a free starter kit to the president to help him quite smoking. It's highley unlikley that they are going to let the most poewrfull and influencial man in the world smoke somthing from some random e-cig supplier. But you gotta give this guy credit for PR! kolobok_exclaim.gif

The issue here, is that at the end of the day there is nothing to prove that Electronic Cigarettes are safe. Period. Yes we are all smoking them and we're fine BUT there is no study backing them up. He's just asking for the FDA to step in a pull these things from the market until they are tested. I suppose that isn't a bad thing, but this just isn't the right way to go around doing it. I hope that if he piss's of the president it's on him and not the whole community of E Smokers.

Second his prices are absolutely insane! He's going to make it into our next video. kolobok_mad.gif He is selling atomizers for over 30 bucks! kolobok_evil.gif HA HA you have got to be kidding me. Not to mention a basic RN4082 kit (Super Mini) is $100 bucks! Holy Crap!

Anyway for those of you coming in from Google and Yahoo on your long research spree about the E-Cig don't by from this Jackass, instead by from Puresmoker.com, altsmoke.com etc Hell you can even buy from Njoy, even they don't rip you off that bad and their prices are pretty high.