Thick Ejuice?

Quick juice question. I know all juices are not created equal and may have a slightly different viscosity. This may become a problem when I get around to ordering some cartomizers, but for now I drip so this is not a problem.

I will have to learn a little about DYI juice making, but what makes some juice thicker then others?

At this time I don't want to make my own juice, but if you can provide some recourses there I can investigate I would appreciate it.

VG is very thick.

PG is thin.

Some use distilled water or PGA to thin out VG, but usually is you get a VG ejuice, it'll be thicker than PG ejuice.

Edited by Brian

I just thought I would report back on this issue. I took the juice that was supposed to be 70/30 PG/VG and added some PGA. Well actually I added 2 cap full of Three Olives Vodka. Shake well and vape.

Not only did the Vodka thin the juice out it is f'ing outstanding. I can not taste the vodka, but it seems to have enhanced the flavor. Just so you know this was Backwoods Malty.

The consistency was that of heavy syrup. My normal juice has the viscosity of pure maple syrup. I just added enough to change the viscosity of my other juices. I did not measure the drops.

Thanks again for the tip, and it gives me a reason to keep some vodka on hand... :thumbsup: