Slight Relapse

Ive heard a few people talking about the struggle of maintaining the use of your e cig after going thru your first 6-8 months of using it, idk I've find myself smoking about 6-10 analogs a day now, something I need to stop doing and working on it (stress,whatever?)I give alot of credit to alot of people on the forums who have been smoke free for 6 months, 1 year or more, bcuz going back to a few analogs a day is defeating the purpose of even starting to vape, I gotta place a order of some new cartos bcuz direct dripping hasn't been doing it for me, need to get back on track, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!! :beer:

Quitting smoking is really, really difficult. its packed full of chemicals to keep smokers addicted--and it works.

I'm glad you haven't given up altogether. at least you are smoking less.

Have you tried higher nicotine liquid?? Just don't give up.....your sweet spot is out there. animier.gif

Merry, merry Christmas !!!wine.gif

Some of us snuck a few analogs for a while.Eventually you will find the perfect flavor liquid that you look forward to more than a smoke and you will lose interest.Unfortunately as long as you smoke your sense of taste and smell will remain degraded and you might have a harder time recognising the perfect flavor liquid.I am really liking some liquids now I discounted early on as having no flavor.Now I vape them just for the flavor,I use low nic and would use no nic if I could find them from Dekang.

Awww, a fellow vapor from Milwaukee! Sorry to hear you fell of the wagon, but remember you can get back on it. It's not an easy battle with analogs. I know it's not easy especially being around others who smoke analogs. Up until now, I've avoided them. Unfortunately the holidays are gonna make it tough with visiting family who do smoke openly.

Def. try a higher nicotine strength so that you don't feel tempted. I actually started off higher then what I actually smoked with analogs. I was smoking 2 packs of marb ultra light menthol 100s a day.... Some people say thats like smoking air, but anything stronger bothered me and gave me severe headaches. Now I vape 18mg and it seems just perfect for me. I tried 6mg and 11mg and it didn't cut it. So I figure if it takes going higher w/ nicotine to completely kick my habit from analogs...then why not?

Hey Beer! Good seeing your pretty mug again. Gotta count the analogs you didn't have, not the ones you did. That helped me quite a bit.. actually I almost fainted when I realized I didn't smoke 6 analogs out of the 20 I usually did. Like McQuinn stated though, I found a good can't put down flavor that helped immensly. Be nice to your best friend and stop giving him heck about it.... leave the butt kickin to us.

Just came back in from the garage after having the first analog that I've had in 18 days. No real overwhelming urge to have one...just wanted to try one of my ryo drummies after so long. In the last 18 days I've NOT HAD about 700+ drummies that I would have normally had, and I don't feel like I cheated or relapsed or fell off the wagon, just felt like reconnecting with an "old friend". It wasn't totally unpleasant, but it wasn't as nice as a tasty vape with a good liquid. Some throat burn, plugged up the sinuses pretty good, didn't smell real good and it was pretty cold out there, but I still enjoyed it a bit. Not going to beat myself up for having that one because in the grand scheme of things I am light years away from where I was 4-6 weeks ago.

I'm smoking around 10 analogs a day...but not the entire thing, so probably a bit less. I figure that's far better than the full pack+ I was smoking just two weeks ago. What I find is the longer I go without smoking, the ickier they taste when I do. We're all hanging in there together, we just go about it differently. :thumbsup: