Smoke Free Counter

frank351

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure can. When you create the code choose the "HTML" version rather than the "BBCODE"

Keep in mind however, some email services (such as Gmail for example) will block images by default unless the person approves it first.

Now that was very good information!

Thank you! Christopher

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is a BB Code and which one do I use here? and which one do I use on Facebook? I tried and it seem s like neither of the codes work?

When you create the banner it will give you two codes: An HTML code and a BB code (they are labeled). Copy the BB code. Back on the forum, on the top right click on your username and select "my settings". Of the left side of that page, click on "signature". Paste the BB code in the box that appears.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. I had gotten a banner someplace else before I joined this forum (maybe from a member of another forum?), and looking at my banner, it made me realize with as cheap as my analogs were, it's gonna take a while to make up what my initial investment was. Good thing I was reimbursed for the start up kit by a family member who REALLY wanted me off analogs, enough to subsidize the starting kit.