What Are These Doublers Everyone Is Talking About?

mrtroy

What they are is the same flavors as the nic juices but with out the nic. so you can get a stronger nic juice and then add some of the doubler and tone down the nic and have twice as much juice. It's a good way to make a flavor stronger also.

Exactly what Snubber said. Sometimes they throw in extra 10ml empty bottles so you'll have it handy for mixing, but it's always good to purchase a handful to be sure. The higher the nic mg flavor you get, the more bottles you can feel. :thumbsup:

They seem to cost the same as liquid so I don't see where it would save any money.But they could be useful for tuning your nic content.

I'm not sure who all sells them but if you check out TastyVapor http://www.tastyvapor.us/index.php .... they sell 1 oz (30mls)Regular nic juice for $15. Doublers at zero nic are $10 for 2oz (60 ml) and $15 for 4oz (120 mls). Quite a savings. Especially when you vape zero nic like me. I believe you can request extra strong flavor too.

Hmm I will have to look again ,it has been a while since I considered them.I looked ,and while they do have some very good prices the reason I never tried them was they didn't have the flavors I would have been doubling.

Edited by mcquinn