The Court Of Appeals Dissolved Its March 31St Stay Of Judge Leon's Injunction

Christopher

The Court of Appeals dissolved its March 31st stay of Judge Leon's injunction. In English, Judge Leon (District Court) issued a preliminary injunction against the FDA, telling it that it could no longer seize NJOY and SE's shipments while the case was being heard.

The FDA appealed Judge Leon's grant of the preliminary injunction to the Court of Appeals. The Court of Appeals said that until it actually had time to fully consider the issues, Judge Leon's injunction would be stayed (put on hold).

The Court of Appeals has now dissolved that stay, effectively making Judge Leon's preliminary injunction once again in full force and effect.

While this is directed at NJOY, this should in effect, potentially stop the FDA for seizing products at the border.

I ordered some Carto's in bulk from Boge before the decision and was kinda worried about customs, especially this time of the year, but tracking shows it was in customs barely an hour. Not sure if the decision had anything to do with it or if it's just because it's a fairly small package at only 200 carto's, but either way I'm happy as can be my carto's are on their way home!

Processed through Sort Facility, December 16, 2010, 1:24 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, December 16, 2010, 8:25 am

Bullet Inbound Into Customs

Bullet Inbound International Arrival, December 16, 2010, 7:19 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, December 13, 2010, 8:43 pm, SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 13, 2010, 4:07 pm

How should these 200 cartos be stored?

nevermind -- it just dawned on me these are probably empty. I don't use cartos so I just wasn't thinking "actually having a blonde moment", not to be confused with a "senior moment" which is just forgetfull.:rofl:

Edited by Vacker1229

I ordered some Carto's in bulk from Boge before the decision and was kinda worried about customs, especially this time of the year, but tracking shows it was in customs barely an hour. Not sure if the decision had anything to do with it or if it's just because it's a fairly small package at only 200 carto's, but either way I'm happy as can be my carto's are on their way home!

Processed through Sort Facility, December 16, 2010, 1:24 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, December 16, 2010, 8:25 am

Bullet Inbound Into Customs

Bullet Inbound International Arrival, December 16, 2010, 7:19 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, December 13, 2010, 8:43 pm, SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Foreign Acceptance, December 13, 2010, 4:07 pm

Hey there good buddy..... ol pal. I like you're way of thinking! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 4 weeks later...

Its crazy that this is going on I LOVE IT, now alot of vapors/suppliers can vape and conduct business as usual, the fda seemed like e cig/liquid haterz and wanted this banned so bad a few months ago, I really wonder what turned this around, anyways great news and a big FU to phil morris, lol~!!!! :thumbsup: