A 10Ml Bottle Of Juice Is Equal To?

AARONH

this depends on you and you alone.

i vape 2ml a day, but was just about a 3/4 to 1 pack a day smoker.

before i started vaping, if i didn't have to work i would only smoke about 4 a day.

then you have to account for the nic level. right now i do 30mg

that will be going down to maybe 18-20 range soon.

There are a lot of variables. If we are just talking nic content then if 1 analog contains 1mg of nic and a 10ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid has 240 mg of nic, then one 10 ml bottle equals 240 analogs which is 12 packs. The actual amount of nic our body absorbs through vaping is debateable.

Well...I vape a 10 ml bottle of 16mg about every 3 days to the best of my knowledge. Maybe after winter, I wont vape as much. Too much to do outside in the summer!....Winter is just alot of sitting around, not much else to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think one bottle is about a carton as one bottle usually last me 5 days. But I know there is a topic somewhere on the forum god knows where, that has the answer to this. 3 drops = 6-9 puffs. Someone figured out how many drops are in a bottle.

Kinda like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll sucker? :iiam:

Yeah too hard to calculate right now to figure it out. Plus, it depends on the actual person. Now I can vape a lot one day when I have off of work and the next day vape hardly at all when I work. Funny thing is when I smoked analogs, I ALWAYS managed to get in those two packs a day no matter how much time I worked or didn't. I would just chain smoke after and before work. (I can't smoke at work or on my breaks.)

I would say though that in the last month I have gone through roughly 70-75ml of e-liquid. Some of that was experimenting with different ejuices. Now I found a select few I actually like and I think I will stick with them. I will attempt to figure out how much I actually vape per month or week. Should be interesting.