Mark Makes Marvelous Mods

MaryAnn

Ok, confession time:

I was really struggling to duplicate the great vaping experience I see so often around here. I really had a hard night last night, seemed like none of my cartos were working well. I struggled through, eventually halfheartedly so, and made plans to buy more. Then today I decided to check the mail.....

The Mark Mod I had been somewhat impatiently anticipating, the Mark Mod which the Post Office lost, albeit for only a day, was here. I ceremoniously held the package, doubtfully wondering if I was truly worthy of this distinct honor, then gently wrestled the well sealed parcel with nervous aggression. When I finally got in, the beauty before my eyes gave me pause; its charm and elegance caught me off-guard.

"Oh, I am supposed to use it, " I returned to reality. I had forgotten for a moment its true destiny.

I took the terrible carto off of my ego, a little sad that there would likely be a purchase between me and the glorious moment of Mark Mod Vaping ecstasy. "Whoa Nelly!!!"

This piece is wonderful. I knew it was going to be nice, but this is beyond nice, pleasant, or great. It is excellence wrapped in warm wood craftsmanship, polished with kindness and love. The essence of Mark is evident in every aspect of this piece. It is, in my opinion, the heart and soul of its maker personified and I am honored to have it standing proudly at attention on my desk; a handsome Satinwood soldier ready to serve with graceful aplomb.

Thank you Mark for taking me to the next level of vaping and appreciation of life in general. I expected it to be appealing, but this is exquisite!!

Edited by MaryAnn

Nice!! The Mark Mod, for reasons unknown, seems to regenerate older attys or cartos. Mark and I discussed this and we seem to think that there is less resistance due to the body being wood and not metal. Maybe I'm just rambling but that's my story and I'm stickin to it! LOL thumbsup.gif Congrats!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the review Maryann! :unworthy: I'm happy to hear that your mod arrived safely and that you like it. :thumbsup: Don't tell the others cause they will be jealous but the 2 mods you won last night will be in the mail on monday. (I may have to give 1 more away tonight) :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the review Maryann! :unworthy: I'm happy to hear that your mod arrived safely and that you like it. :thumbsup: Don't tell the others cause they will be jealous but the 2 mods you won last night will be in the mail on monday. (I may have to give 1 more away tonight) :rolleyes:

LOL and great work Mark!

WOW MaryAnn! That is quite the posting, such elegance in the words chosen to describe that wonderful Mark mod. I hope I can find words like that in any of my reviews that I do. You should write a book. you capture the picture anyone need to understand something and have done a helluva job describing your mark mod! cheers and congrats!

Beautiful post and I couldn't agree more! I'm so impressed with mine beyond words. You nailed it perfectly!

PS.. mine has a red led which reflects onto the vapor which in turn produces hearty ooooh coooools from the family. Love it!

• 3 weeks later...

I sure wish he would sell these, I would love to own one for sure.

I'm with you...but, he won't and I respect that. I've given up on winning one...it's not my style to play games for prizes, no matter how good. (Umm, unless it's a slot machine or the lottery. ;) ) It's okay, I'm slowly learning to live with it. :innocent:

Congrats to all of you that have won one of these beauties...and some of you have won more than one. Double or triple congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Each one is different, and each one is breathtaking. Mine is Quina and Maple. The 2 different woods come together seamlessly in a diagonal, almost spiraling effect. It is truly the most beautiful and awe inspiring mod I own. Hand craftsmanship of this level of artful detail is rare in our modern world. Mark is a master who commands the wood to his ultimate vision.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines