Last Night's Contests

noXious

I wanted to post a huge thank you to the Vapor Talk Store and to Mark for their generosity and all around great time in chat last night (Friday). For those of you that weren't there I encourage you to come hang out in chat more often. It's often a hoot and full of the unexpected. Last night there were five contests. Mark gave away two mods and the VT Store gave away a mod and two FULL sets of juices from the VT shelves (retail price $85 each). These juice sets consist of one full bottle of each flavor from the VT line of liquids, including the new butterscotch flavor.

We had a wonderful time and an awesome turnout which was not easy for many to do. TinyChat's servers are bogged with the masses of 'tweens and teens out of school but we made it happen! Thank you to all who participated. Congrats to those who won. But most of all a huge thank you to Chris and Mark for offering up their wares for us savages.

If you want to know when contests are being held you can add VT's facebook and twitter to your accounts for updates. Also, one of us in chat will post status updates which show on the main forum index (page). If you aren't aware of them they are located on the right of the page about midway down. The chat counter on the site does not keep accurate track those in chat and is completely unreliable.

Shall I list the winners? Why not?!

In order of contest:

1. Mark Mod courtesy of VTMark - Maryann

2. VP1 Mod courtesy of VTStore - noXious

3. Full size flavor pack from VTStore - CarpeMofo

4. Full size flavor pack from VTStore - JollyGreenGiant aka Brent

5. Mark Mod courtesy of VTMark - Maryann

Congrats to all .. woohoo! No, the contest was not rigged. Maryann is FAST on her fingers and legitimately won both mods which she intends to pay forward to loved ones.

Thanks again to everyone. What an awesome night :)

Edited by noXious

I could not agree more... we had a great night/turnout! It was interesting to say the least... but that's common for those chat sessions. And Nox, I was more than slightly impressed with your mad skills at coming up with the different games!! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been nearly as good had one of us done it. Nice work! And I will say it again... THANK YOU MARK AND CHRIS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.

Edited by DAYVAPE

And a big thank you to Noxious for coming up with ideas for the contests!! :thumbsup: It was alot of fun. I may have to jump in again tonight and give 1 more away. :thumbup:

Great contests, awesome generosity, a load of fun, thanks to all of you!!!! This was my first VT chat group contest and it was sooo fun, just like I heard it would be!!

Great contests, awesome generosity, a load of fun, thanks to all of you!!!! This was my first VT chat group contest and it was sooo fun, just like I heard it would be!!

I can't figure out for the life of me WHY that was sooo enjoyable for YOU! It's such a mystery... :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE