Free Raffle Winwinwin

Buzzkill

Notcigs.com is having a RAFFLE with 1 free entry .

We will be giving away ( yes FREE ! ) 3 ∞Infinity KITS ( the kit includes 1. ∞ PV in your choice of color , 1 set of batteries and 1 charger )

The ∞ has 3 tube colors , Brass , Chrome and Black and 2 cap colors Brass and Chrome .

The Raffle will end on Xmas day Dec. 25th @ NOON MST

just sign up here http://www.notcigs.c...apper&Itemid=59

for your FREE ENTRY !!

Here you go ! PIX

The From Notcigs.com is a new fully adjustable voltage Personal Vaporizer in a sleek new design , it uses rechargeable batteries and can be adjusted from 3 to 6 volts with just your thumb .

This new design has taken variable voltage to the next level of ease and comfort , it is a small elegant design that can be taken anywhere and look GOOD ! The ∞ comes in 3 colors Black , Brass and Chrome with either Chrome or brass top and bottom caps for a beautiful looking PV .

The ∞ comes with a 6 month warranty from Notcigs the originator of the Variable Voltage PV's

post-2656-0-59141000-1290120649_thumb.jp

post-2656-0-03766700-1290120659_thumb.jp

post-2656-0-59141000-1290120649_thumb.jp

post-2656-0-03766700-1290120659_thumb.jp

so, like, I signed up for the raffle I think.

Signed up for the raffle. Sent/posted/

Scrolled up the page and it said to either sign in or look at ticket.

Clicked on Ticket tab... it said to sign in.... signed in, clicked on ticket tab, REPEAT.

So maybe not signed up?

Maybe am?

Be sure to Register into the site first, and then go sign up for Raffle maybe?

Ya it is acting weird , it was a free script and is doing weird stuff like that ?? so far everybody who has tried has been signed up so you are in the running !

I just tried it and had no problems ?? maybe the browser you are using ? i use Firefox