Lessons Learned

DKStew

Hey everyone,

So after spending a weekend with my new 510 and sample carto's that came with I ordered 30ml of three different flavors of juice to try out. I ordered my 510 from vaporkings so I decided to order my juice from them too. And btw props to them for the quick shipping, both orders came two working days from the day I ordered. My original samples where med nic strength. My Gf had me convinced that there wasn't enough nic in those so I ended up making my order high 24mg nic. So after work I got the package in the mail, and had my first drip vap. *cough, cough* killed my throat. I kept with it a little trying to work it out. But it was a no go.

Next morning I realized that I was sick, caught a cold. Probably from work, and I was thinking maybe my sore throat was why those hits where so harsh, but I also had the idea in the back of my head that it was the nic level too. So I shopped around, almost bought again from vaporkings, but wet your stick had a sale on 15ml and seeing as i've spent so much already on starting up, I couldn't pass it up. I placed a lower nic order with them, 15ml pg banana 18mg, 15ml coffee pg 11mg, and a 30ml vg wys4 11mg. Just over 30 bucks, and they taste great btw. But before I got those, I was on analogs still, I could handle those, even with the sore throat. I determined last night however that it had to be the high nic lvls in the other order, cause I took a couple vape hits last night with out inhaling just in the mouth and exhale and I got crazy nic tingling in the back of my mouth.

So moral of the story I guess is I shouldn't listen to my Gf, I think she's crazy anyway. LOL joking ofcoarse. I'm really digging the lower nic flavors from wet your stick, coffee is a little weak but still good.

And I've learned from the error of my ways like tonight I realized that VG in a carto doesn't work to well. maybe i did it wrong. I do have a question though if anyone is still reading, if I buy 0 nic flavors and cut it with my 24mg flavors will it be effective at making two 12mg bottles?

Thanks everyone for this place of gab, I'm slowly learning the ropes and I'm still sick while lovin the lower nic stuff found my zone as it were.

DStew

I'm glad you have at least found a nic level that works. The flavors are the fun part. You can mix and match flavors to create new flavors--If you have some compatible flavors you can mix some of the 11mg with the 24 mg to make 18mg.......

sorry about the cold--thats never fun.

18mg is my choice right now, but I also ordered my first kit from vaporkings and their juice. If I remember correctly, vaporkings stocks dekang juice, which is known for a massive throat hit. I felt the same way, and I remember, I was also sick when I received my package. I thought for sure it was the PV that was keeping me sick, but it ended up being the combo of a cold, and withdrawl from analogs.

It will get better. Revisit those juices later, and in the meantime, try new ones when you can. I find old juices I didn't like and now I enjoy them. It's pretty cool.

• 6 years later...
Hello people, am i right are those e cigs kinda dangerous for your health or not, couse on inet are too many oppinions! Thanks

I have seen a lot of research, and according to the British College of Medicine, the conclusion was that vaping is harmless.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

On 3/23/2017 at 7:08 AM, Sopen1967 said:

Hello people, am i right are those e cigs kinda dangerous for your health or not, couse on inet are too many oppinions! Thanks

There is an increasingly large amount valid research to support vaping as a safer alternative to smoking cigarettes and there is a lot of propaganda still being spread based on old and flawed studies.  The propaganda is being spread largely by people who are either ignorant to the fact they are citing flawed studies or by people who would rather see smokers continue to smoke traditional cigarettes because of the tax money it generates.

Asking on a vape forum whether ecigs are dangerous to your health or not is probably not the best place to get a fair answer to that, though.  The vast majority of us, (and by vast majority, I would guess better than 99% of us on this particular forum), started vaping to quit smoking and we will tell you all day long vaping is safer than smoking.  We will tell you that because we have seen firsthand how it has helped most of us.