Belt Clip Case For Ego? (Or Pv In General)

2bsmoke4ee

So I was thinking what would be nice, is to have some kind of little case that would clip to your belt, like people have for their cell phones, Anyone have any solutions or ideas? Don't like the idea of pulling it in and out of my pants pocket all the time, and it wouldn't feel right, a belt case of some kind would make for quick easy access, and storage for on the go when working or walking about..

That was my first case I used when I was using the 510's. It will hold 2 very nicely. Then I went with a small compact camera case. I could hold extra batteries and some small bottles of juice, a few extra atty's and some carts. It worked better but I kept adding more and more until it just got out of control. Hope you can keep yours under wraps better than I could.

try MidwayUSA or CheaperThanDirt for flashight holsters or magazine carriers (the police/duty style that has a closure flap), you can find either in leather and nylon. they also have an endless variety of tactical/military belt pouches.

Edited by Stirfry

try MidwayUSA or CheaperThanDirt for flashight holsters or magazine carriers (the police/duty style that has a closure flap), you can find either in leather and nylon. they also have an endless variety of tactical/military belt pouches.

Great idea, and why didn't I think of looking into that, I've bought from Cheaper than Dirt several times for certain accesories for my high power/performance air guns... (pellet guns) good tip! Many good ideas here have been thrown forth here, thx for for the reply's