Strawberry Cheesecake E Liquid

Ouster

So I'm driving around today running errands and figured I'd stop in to see the progress on the new vaping lounge at VaporBomb. While there, Harry gave me a FREE samples of their newest juice, Strawberry Cheesecake. Now, for the most part I only vape caramel and 1-2 other flavored e-liquids, not much success with other flavors. Believe me Ive try'd countless flavors from a bunch of different vendors. This is the first juice I've tried that actually tastes like strawberry and didnt have a perfume after taste. Now, they are calling it a Strawberry Cheesecake but it tasted more like Strawberry Shortcake to me.....I dont eat cheesecake..so I dont really know what cheesecake taste like :question: Anywho...Im giving this flavor a thumbs ups!! The juice was a 60pg 40vg 24mg nic with good vapor production and slight throat hit. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ouster

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be shopping at VB for the new carto bottles and I just ran out of my MsTsBakery strawberry Cheescake eliquid that I love tremendously, so will get VB's with confidence. Cool! Saves me a tab lol.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines