Pif Wanted And Offers

owutaqt

So, I think everyone has something that they have in their vaping arsenal that they don't need or want. That is what this is about.

If you have a need or a want, like I have only 1 carto left and I don't get paid until the first of the month, or something like I have never tried VT Dulcis :o anyone have a sample they want to share?

Remember that taste and preferences are so varied so even if you don't like it someone surely will.

I think this forum is just and friendly and they are ready to share and be good sports.

Lets keep it fun and frantic and get to some sharing!

I honestly can't imagine anyone liking some of the juice bottles I have collecting in the 'stank jar' sitting on my table. Some of them are simply rancid... I don't think they are even fit to vape! If someone thought those select juices were good then I would be beside myself. Can taste actually vary THAT much, really?? I mean, some of them are just bland/unpleasant in taste... but a couple of them are OUT OF THIS WORLD BAD!

On the other hand... I know I have some stuff I will be paying it forward with in the near future. I don't really think I need THAT much vaping stuff in my arsenal! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

You would be suprised, list them!

List them!

Better than sitting in a stank jar.

But then I would feel horrible if it tasted like crap to them too!

That just wouldn't be very nice of me to do.

Maybe, if I decide to use the juice, I could just send em all at once to the same person.

That way, maybe out of the 15-20 that are in there, maybe they would end up liking 3 of them.

At least it wouldn't be a total loss!

I still plan on doing some GOOD stuff in a PIF kinda way... don't you worry!

Hmmmm... what's going to be my first PIF..... new Tornado batteries? new attys? Too many decisions since my mod collection has started! :thumbsup:

ECF has a rather good one of these threads, where someone posts something they don't want, and in the next post down the person says "I'll take that" and posts something else they don't want, so its a give and take. I would suggest opening up one of these on VT but ECF has literally thousands of active users which makes it a little easier. But everyone on VT is 1000x friendlier than those on ECF!!

mint chocolate chip @ 24mg - vaporgalaxy - around ml used. i hate mint.

dulcis @ 16mg - pif from QT - VT juice - not a fan.

would like some sample bottles of anything NOT mint, menthol, or tobacco (excluding ry4 from freedomsmokes)

no need to trade, i'm not going to vape either of them.

Since there hasn't been any interest in my juices... or any on the other post from Jolly, I'm taking it out and doing something else with them instead. I just don't think this is going to take off... so I'm planning on just giving them to someone in need that hasn't/won't reply in here. Thanks anyway.....

Edited by jeffb
Admin edit

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I am not sure if this thread is still open but I am going to try anyway.

I have 2 friends who are very big smokers one is a female 26 who has been smoking way to long and who is dieing to stop but she is in college and can not afford the kits and juices me being a at home mom can not do much but give her the little bit of juices i have here.. but i only have one PV. Next is a good friend of mine who lives in the UK again, another big smoker he has seen me on cam vaping away and was floored by the fact it wasn't a real cig and wanted to know has it helped me stop smoking.. i told him the day I got it I trashed the basic cigs and have not looked back.

My question is if anyone has any extra juices or a starter kit to share or 2 would be great this way we can help save two people from the 4000 "beeping" additives in basic cigs.

Just IM (PM) me if your willing to help.

Thanks in advance.

-Pursha.

Pursha, I actually have some things in mind for you so you could completely set up 1 friend of yours. I guess my only question/concern is how to go about something like this? Please, don't take this wrong, but I WANT to trust you and everything... but you have to remember that this is basically your first post to the world. :thumbsup:

I am really busy today at work... so please allow me some time, and I will send you a PM later this evening, and we can see if we can get something worked out between the two of us. Take care.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I just wanted to clear up some things.. I am not a guy.. nor am i into scamming people.. Making threats to me only pisses me off enough to make sure My intentions are clear..

They are to help people who can not do it on their own.. I was raised well and I give what I get etc..

Anyway.. thanks for the chance to post here.. i will find another forum where the people honestly give a @#$$ about helping others or even make my own.

Sad how now a days people can not trust others for the wrong few make...

GROW UP. :thumbsdown:

Hello everyone. I am not sure if this thread is still open but I am going to try anyway.

I have 2 friends who are very big smokers one is a female 26 who has been smoking way to long and who is dieing to stop but she is in college and can not afford the kits and juices me being a at home mom can not do much but give her the little bit of juices i have here.. but i only have one PV. Next is a good friend of mine who lives in the UK again, another big smoker he has seen me on cam vaping away and was floored by the fact it wasn't a real cig and wanted to know has it helped me stop smoking.. i told him the day I got it I trashed the basic cigs and have not looked back.

My question is if anyone has any extra juices or a starter kit to share or 2 would be great this way we can help save two people from the 4000 "beeping" additives in basic cigs.

Just IM (PM) me if your willing to help.

Thanks in advance.

-Pursha.

Pursha I'm sorry you were offended but I honestly do not believe that was DV's intent. We did have a character here on the forum not too long ago that roused up a bunch of support from members here and lots of donations were offered only to find out that his story was completely falsified. This site is home to some of the kindest and most generous people I have met on the internet but we're still a little shaken up from that last dupe. Of course we want to help if/where/when we can. Please post a little more about yourself .. join us in chat even. We'd love to get to know you and hear more about your vaping experience, too.

I don't have any devices to share (because I only really have my tornado) but I do have a few bottles of liquid I don't vape.

Aloha!

I thought Dayvapes post was well within the intent of the thread. He really was offering to help, And he had a valid point-it helps to get to know each other a bit.

Pursha's response seemed to be a bit over the top.....

Dayvape--Personally, I thank you for offering to help. it really is what our forum is all about !!!

Unbelievable. That is all that comes to mind. I was actually going to send this person 2 regular eGo batts, 1 mega batt, 3 attys, USB charger, and juice. I think I'll hold onto my stuff and stop trying to be nice. It's not worth the effort for what ends up happening. Sad really.

Edited by DAYVAPE