Ummm - Yeah - Side Effects Of Vaping?!

StOmPeR

To be honest I kind of thought they were all nuts in here with all their talk about feeling great, especially when I felt so bad all the time, but it turns out they were right. Good luck and keep on vaping!

Would such a fine group of individuals like ourselves lie to you? Heck no! I've even seen some noobs post and ask if "we all sold them or something"... because of how everyone in here was talking them up and recommending this and that. Too funny! Seriously though... everyone should definately notice areas of improvement, but like you say, everyone is different in how long those results could take. All I can tell people is to hang in there... things do get better and easier. :thumbsup:

After the first 3 weeks I had no side effects at all, the only one that I picked up since last week (and not a big one by the way) is every time I drip in to a LR 306 at 3.7v my lips tend to get dry, it does not happen with a regular 510 atty or a 510 Cartomizer at 5v. I only drip sometimes at night, so just some blistex fixes the problem.

My only side effect is the third eye in the center of my forehead that started to grow after about 5 months of vaping. Now that the sight is starting to work I have noticed a great increase in my depth perception, but other than that I have had no side effects what so ever.

Anybody going through detox sleeps a lot. Sleeping is our body's way of repairing itself. I do get a lot more done these days and I noticed the one side effect I wanted, no more shortness of breath. I had began to notice that at times like when take blood pressures and bending over slightly I became almost breathless feeling. Lightheaded, woozy. It really scared me so I knew I had to do something. I am one of those smokers who loved it, the whole ritual soothed me, relaxed me. I could go all day without smoking and not have nic fits but I hit the car and that analog was fired up. I smoked in certain situations and felt the desire more than the need when I couldn't smoke. Now I vape through my triggers, socializing, driving, watching TV, having my coffee on the front porch, etc. I realised last week that the SOB has stopped. I don't feel like I am missing out on anything and I am looking forward to this winter when I'm in non-smoking environment and I don't have to go outside and freeze. I smell like soap, shampoo and whatever else I'm using not smoke. This has been the easiest transition ever. I have failed at every product on the market and now I have success. So let your body detox and take slow deep breaths, you can do that now.

For me it feels like the crash from an energy shot. The higher the nic the bigger the crash. I lowered my nic(miracle) down to 36 mg and then down to 24. The crash has been getting lower. I think the drowsiness is partially a crash and partially how relaxing vaping is compared to smoking. I love theses side effects because I have insomnia.

I have trouble sleeping too and another reason I vape nothing but 36mg at nite and even during the sleep nite when I wake up about 4 times!

I read some where about nicotine effects. It has a dual effect. The study was done on cigarettes so not sure how much it can apply to ecigs. They claimed that shorter puffs result in short energy bursts, and slow long drags results in a sedating effect. The body and mind is usually on auto pilot and will smoke as needed at the time.

I can testify that slow long drags on ecigs (36mg) and holding in the vapor longer, does produce the desired effect for me at nite. More of a sedating calming relaxing effect. At bed time I am not concerned with coulds of vapors. I'd rather just get to sleep :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is very interesting. Although I was a light smoker to begin with (3-6 analogs a day), when I started vaping (at 11/12 mg) (and quit analogs completely 4 days in), I would get those same symptoms: VERY sleepy and headachy, especially after vaping awhile. I thought it was the PG/VG too, but it wasn't. After about a week or so, all that went away. I'm now day 20 something (can't see my counter right now) EDIT: I'm at day 27 at the time of this post) and worked down to 6 mg 2 weeks in and am now at ZERO nic as of 3 days ago (just got my new order of all 0 nic juices). I've even gone a whole day without vaping a couple of times.

The thing is, I never intended to quit. Just wanted to cut down to 2 analogs a day. How crazy is that. These things work even when you DIDN'T intend to quit! LOL!!!

Jodie

Edited by Jodie

the only side effect i have is not wanting a real cigarette.

i got nic jitters at first too but i switched from medium to low nic and that fixed it.

i smoked like 2-3 packs a day for 25 years and 6mg does me just fine.

Edited by Stirfry