How To Fill A 510 Cartomizer

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had wondered about that, I have seen both methods online, the one you demonstrated and the cart condom method, I am curious as to if the condom method could damage the battery, personally I like your method better because it is less messy....

but a cartomizer question, which might be covered elsewhere in the forum, how do you know when its time to toss it? (new to cartos myself)

I had wondered about that, I have seen both methods online, the one you demonstrated and the cart condom method, I am curious as to if the condom method could damage the battery, personally I like your method better because it is less messy....

but a cartomizer question, which might be covered elsewhere in the forum, how do you know when its time to toss it? (new to cartos myself)

The condom method will not damage the battery. You will know when a carto goes bad. It will have less vapor production, start to lose flavor or will just finally give out and not work. I have never really counted the number of times I have refilled a carto but I think they are good for at least 10 fillings. I have a tendency to top them off a lot so that is probably why I don't keep track.

The condom method will not damage the battery. You will know when a carto goes bad. It will have less vapor production, start to lose flavor or will just finally give out and not work. I have never really counted the number of times I have refilled a carto but I think they are good for at least 10 fillings. I have a tendency to top them off a lot so that is probably why I don't keep track.

lol, i have only had this eGo just under 48 hours and have discovered that I apparently like to top it off frequently as well, for some reason there comes a point where it just starts not tasting right and i add a couple more drops here and there and its fine. i guess i dont need to keep track of the fill times, just see how long the average carto lasts me, as this is my 1st carto ever....

i see the VT store sells 25 packs.... something to keep in mind :)

That is really the best way to treat a standard carto with the exposed filler. Vape on it for a while until the flavor/vapor start to weaken' on it and top it off with more juice. It's really the easiest way to treat one that I have found... I never try to vape it all or keep track of what level its at. Just 'vape, top off, repeat'!

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 7 months later...

I use both methods to refill carto's. I find that if using the condom method, I can cap the top and then store them in my

Bottle Buddie Keychain from sweet-vapes :thumbsup: (thanks Dayna!!) If you do it right,(condom method) and go s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y, the carto will suck the e-juice into itself(at least I think that's what happens LOL).

• 2 weeks later...