Sept. Vapor Talk Contest

Mark

, PM me if yu want to talk! I had anterior cervical spinal fusion, two donor cadavar bones replaced two discs they removed, then titanium plate w/screws and bone marrow from my own hip, trying to put off my lumbar fusion with the SCS BUT I don't want to take over this forum with that! so I have tons of info if you need it & I write a blog about my health (and life) I think the link is on my profile :)

TL

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ready for the winners?

The Vapor Talk staff has discussed this and the winners are as follows---

1st---Ouster

2nd---Kitsune

3rd---Tracielynn

4rth--Deadeye

5th---Lily

Thanks to all that entered (I really thought we would have had more entries)

I just need you folks to pm me your address and we'll get the prizes out as soon as possible. (Ouster and Lily--I will also need to know what size shirt you want (M/L/XL)

:thumbsup:

seriously bummed! :wacko: hahah just noticed that there was only 6 ppl entered 5 prizes and I was not one....hahahaha I suck

Enjoy all congrats!

That was me last year! I can empathize. But hey, at least your image isn't constantly being the "poster child" of losers like mine is lol. I really need to delete it one of these days lol.

Ready for the winners?

The Vapor Talk staff has discussed this and the winners are as follows---

1st---Ouster

2nd---Kitsune

3rd---Tracielynn

4rth--Deadeye

5th---Lily

Thanks to all that entered (I really thought we would have had more entries)

I just need you folks to pm me your address and we'll get the prizes out as soon as possible. (Ouster and Lily--I will also need to know what size shirt you want (M/L/XL)

:thumbsup:

I am overwhelmed right now. TracieLynn is such an amazing girl. I have tried my hardest to send her my extra batts and only one carto just to keep her going (all she has is a basic 510 kit) and has been using the same auto batts since like January. I want to hug the living poop out of Chris and Mark, she deserves the world and has been going through a lot this year. Smoking is NOT an option for her, and this will help her out so much. *tears* you guys are amazing. Helping out the people who cant afford these great prizes is truly amazing. HAPPY VAPING TO ALL THE WINNERS! I am so touched and happy TracieLynn won the Ego kit GAH I wanna cry :):)