Cheapest Ejuice? Viking Vapor?

I have 3 juices from Vaporbomb. They are all good. But the Blueberry and cinnaBomb will knock your socks off!!!! They have a flavor of the week going too so If you find any you like just keep looking for it to come up as Flavor of the Week and you can get 30ml for 10 bucks there too.

Yeah cause I have had Viking Vapor and they are not great... The vanilla was good but it is VERY strong so it will drown other flavors if yer mixin'. Same with the butterscotch. Their Mar Boh(marlboro flavor) is OK. Caramel apple is HORRIBLE in my opinion, which is the other thing about juices...everybody tastes differently and some juices change flavor at different voltages...or so I have heard...but yeah caramel apple is ugly from VV. Their marshmallow is good but it was weak. their honey is the same and I got these at double flavor. Cherry cola was not bad but way too cherry (like a slushie) cotton candy tastes like candy corn which I do not like personally.

If ya want cheap go to Healthcabin...50 ml for 12 bucks! I have ordered from them but still havena' gotten my juice so I cannot tell you how they taste. They are in China and you will heare a lot about China and customs, shipping delays, the FDA, shipping costs etc.

I am sure you will hear more soon Hope this helps

I have ordered from Viking Vapor. They are decent. I find myself going back to their bottles of juice quite a bit each day. Vapor Bomb is real good. I just got a bunch of theirs yesterday. Whatever you do, it is probably best to just get the samplers first and if you find ones you like, then order a larger quantity. I have 5 or 6 samplers from different suppliers that I will never touch again, so I am glad I did not waste money on a larger quantity.

Good point on the samples BB! I have a few bottles that are disgusting to me, but others love the flavor. I agree that flavor is subjective and just because somebody says it is horrible/great does not mean you will hate/love it. Sample packs are the way to go to find your faves!

Thanks guys. Yea i know the whole "good products aren't cheap and cheap products aren't good" deal. But I have ordered the candy apple flavor from them and it was decent. Im just trying to get some variety in my vaping right now and once i get settled with school and stuff i can be more selective of my tastes. thanks for all the help guys.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Thanks guys. Yea i know the whole "good products aren't cheap and cheap products aren't good" deal. But I have ordered the candy apple flavor from them and it was decent. Im just trying to get some variety in my vaping right now and once i get settled with school and stuff i can be more selective of my tastes. thanks for all the help guys.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

I agree, that Candy Apple is pretty darn good. I use it all the time.

When are you guys going to post your sample bottles you do not like up for trade or sell?

I couldn't do that do my worst enemy. Unless someone really digs the taste of soap or vomit, these bad boys are best left laid to rest!

Well i Know a few people that like Bobas Bounty but i can't stand it! I just need to come up with a good contest idea. Then I'll post it in the contest area.I think I have 4 or 5 bottles I don't like.

offtopic.gif DOH!! We done hi-jacked slightlyaddicted's thread........BACK ON TOPIC!!!! whistle.gif

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Hi, I'm compelled to comment here about the subjectivity of taste. I strongly advocate the use of samplers! From personal experience, it is too much of a bummer to get e-juice that tastes like toilet water or worse! I agree that cheap is not always good. I wonder about suppliers who buy up huge batches of VG or PG unflavored assortments of nic strength, add flavorings, and then pass it off as great e-juice. I don't know, it's been a learning experience for me. I look at the e-liquid video reviews on the forum and read poster's comments, but in the end, it boils down to my tastebuds and mine alone. Good luck with this!

I personally have tried some of Viking Vapor's liquids and very much liked a few of them. I think what I like most about them is the amount of flavor they have. I have difficulty tasting flavors so a more potent flavor is for me.

I tend to like the maple/nutty type flavors rather than fruity so I like VV's French Toast, Cheesecake, English Toffee and cotton candy. I do also like the watermelon, it's just like a jolly rancher. As someone mentioned, the Caramel Apple isn't that great and I didn't like the Orange Cream either. Again, it's up to each person.

They do have great prices and are fast with shipping.

Good luck

So far viking vapor seems to be the cheapest place to buy ejuice. You can get a 30ml bottle of custom mixed juice for ten bucks! :thumbsup:. Has anyone found a cheaper vendor? Anything cheaper than that will be receiving all of my future orders haha

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Hi, I read thaht this site have great prices and the flavors are pretty good!!! Just FYI! :)

So far viking vapor seems to be the cheapest place to buy ejuice. You can get a 30ml bottle of custom mixed juice for ten bucks! :thumbsup:. Has anyone found a cheaper vendor? Anything cheaper than that will be receiving all of my future orders haha

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Madvapes smokes their prices. $10 for 50ml :)

• 8 years later...