Revolvercig Take 1 Of Everything Contest

QuiksilverPR

To enter, create a video that has electronic cigarettes as the theme. You don't have to be a Revolver user or even a vaper. You can tell us why you want to start vaping. Film a music video. Do a mockumentary. Write a Revolver song. Introduce total strangers to vaping. You can make up a science fiction story where e-cigs save the planet. You can be as outrageous as you like. We don't care! Just be entertaining and convince us you should win. Here is a link to the contest page: http://www.take1contest.com/

To enter, create a video that has electronic cigarettes as the theme. You don't have to be a Revolver user or even a vaper. You can tell us why you want to start vaping. Film a music video. Do a mockumentary. Write a Revolver song. Introduce total strangers to vaping. You can make up a science fiction story where e-cigs save the planet. You can be as outrageous as you like. We don't care! Just be entertaining and convince us you should win. Here is a link to the contest page: http://www.take1contest.com/

Honestly I didn't see any vaper, That looks like a Blucig style model witch isn't a vapor beast! :turned:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Hi, I bought my first ever pv on this site and i had such a good experience with this lil device(Elite model)that i decided to it was worth to keep vaping. they currently carry three models.the Elite i believe is a m401.

But any ways sorry I got carry over. this is supposed to be about the contest! LOL!

to be honest with you I loved it until I got my ego for obvious reasons. But the more you use it the better it gets once you brake in this lil attys. the only annoying part was to have to recharge the batt's every hour and a half or two!!!! but the PCC always took god care of me!! lol!