Thinking Of Getting An Ego

Don't think just get the kit!!!! Kits come with 2 batts one batt will last most of the day! 2 attys, 2 cones, wall charger AND usb charger!! 5 Marlb. flavor carts. charges in a couple of hrs! 510 cartos will fit and LR will be all u want to use on it once you try it!!

eGo is THE BOMB!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

word. thanks. i just ordered the ego. can't wait to use it.

I got a double eGo set. You'll love them! The batteries I have charge quickly. They last me a long time. The cone shaped atomizers that mine came with are great. No complaints at all! I ordered some mega cartomizers last week. I'm getting a couple of drip tips and some other liquids soon. Trying out different things. Good luck with yours! :thumbsup:

it came today and i'm loving it. charged up fast, hits great, and the design is very sleek. assuming the battery life is as long as advertised i'm hooked.

now i gotta fine tune some things but i think i'm close to having my hardware down pat. looking forward to that day.

I am glad you like your eGo. They are awesome. When I was using mine with a mega atty and cartridge, I was getting just about 2 days out of it. I mostly use LR attys on it now and I get a day out of it. I am not a constant vaper. I use it when I get a hankerin for a smoke and mostly at night when I have a beer or two watching the game or what not. Happy vaping! :thumbsup:

Great choice. You're gonna love it just like the rest of us do.

Get a few LoRes atty's to try and some good juice (vt store) and you'll think you're in heaven.

The eGo/Tornado IMO is the best device on the market, the battery life, vapor production, and the great price is a excellent starting point in your life of vaping, with attys I stick with the standards I've heard the lr's are a pain, cartomizers on the 3.7v are good too! You have made a good choice on witch device you got. Vape On!

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Congrats on joining the ego ranks. vaping just gets better and better !!!!

just when you think you have things just right---somebody comes up with something better.

This is my issue.. I just got my 510 a month ago and now I want an ego! when I get an ego will their be another to come out that i want? It's like computers!

yeah it's definitely a pandora's box, but i'm ok with that. and i'm content with my ego for now. but i do have a silver bullet thats the bomb as well. batttery life is absurd, like double the ego, and it blows your head off with vapor. but it's freaking huge so i mostly use it at home.

now i'm working out the kinks with my cartos. i feel like pretty soon i'll be dialed in with my hardware, prolly just in time for new stuff to come out. bahaha.

This is my issue.. I just got my 510 a month ago and now I want an ego! when I get an ego will their be another to come out that i want? It's like computers!

No I think the eGo is pretty much set for at least a while, what they are doing now is making crazy style cartos and different style attys and as long as you have a 510 you are in the right direction, the only way up from that is a mod, and those are like the coolest bcuz alot of people make them themselves, hand carved wood or plastic or even a wii controller its crazy the different mods out there, I still haven't seen one in the flesh but im a get one soon, thats one of the steps ahead of the eGo.

The eGo/Tornado IMO is the best device on the market, the battery life, vapor production, and the great price is a excellent starting point in your life of vaping, with attys I stick with the standards I've heard the lr's are a pain, cartomizers on the 3.7v are good too! You have made a good choice on witch device you got. Vape On!

It's too bad the eGo/Tornado isn't variable voltage! THAT would be one sweet arse unit!! Cartos are just SOOO much better at 4.x volts vs. 3.7 volts. It's really night and day different.