Oregon Evicts E-Cigarette Maker

Christopher

However, a recent FDA analysis found e-cigarettes contain known carcinogens and toxic chemicals such as diethylene glycol, an ingredient used in antifreeze.

Ya know...this really makes me angry....I smoked 2 packs a day for nearly 20 years (reds, camels, you name it) and I haven't had a full cigarette since last October. I have never felt better....if they want to come up with some real evidence fine but get off of the Antifreeze argument. This is the kind of thing that makes me really worry about the future of vaping

Good lord! E-cigs have gotten me to all together quit smoking analogs. It has been 3 weeks and I feel so much better. Even if there are some things in e-juice that is not good for you, I can't see it being anywhere near as bad for you as analogs. Me feeling so much better now is enough for me to support e-cigs. This kind of stuff scares me. I am going to be stocking up even more on spares. By the time its all said and done, I will have enough equipment to go into buisness myself! LOL.

This is totally asinine! They don't want the kids having E-cigs, yet there are teens everywhere smoking cigarettes (just like I did) and nobody gives it a second look! Looks like the ignorant have taken over the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsdown.gif

Okay - you know I'm going to chirp. The downfall, if there is one, will always be these companies. You can't have it both ways, they sell expensive, they sell to teens, their product is suspect. We all complain about them, but then are outraged they were thrown out? I really think that's why as an internet concern, many companies will be okay.

Just being the devil's advocate. Yes I know why this really happened.

I would like to know what State law they used to ban (fine) the companies..... It appears it may have been because the companies stated it was "safer then cigarettes". If that is the case, the companies should remove all claims and advertise as an alternative to smoking.

I think the companies didn't want to mess with a court case and just decided to back down. They (the companies) need to get together and start fighting.

I've heard stories about people in Oregon and how they run their state. This just another example of how misleading and false statements take priority over the truth. As long as we have ignorant lawmakers we will always be fighting this kind of crap.

It's time to look harder at who we place in office in our states. :detective:

appears it may have been because the companies stated it was "safer then cigarettes".

I think that's exactly it, I myself call it a "Vape Stick" I don't desire any connection to that which I want to leave behind, it also gives Smoke-a-phobes a reason to hate before they even see one.