Hv Big Heart Flavors Giveaway

Tim

To inaugurate our new line of liquids, we're running a contest from now through Sunday, August 22nd. Winners announced the following Monday.

To three lucky winners we're giving away your choice of one of our two tasting flights. Here's how it works:

Check out the liquids on our site. Tell us what you think is missing. What liquid would you like to see as our thirteenth flavor and why? It is important to explain why you think what the next flavor should be. The three people with the best suggestion and explanation of their suggestion (as judged by us) will receive their choice of either of our flights. Bonus points awarded for suggesting a clever new name for the liquid.

Send us a pm or email -- tim@hotvapes.com -- with your answer!

Thanks again to everyone for your submissions. We'll be experimenting and letting you know which will be our next flavor. It was not easy to pick winners but we'd like to mention the suggestions made by our picks.

Big Jim: for a doughy flavored juice and liquorish flavor as well. Also, for suggesting the perhaps obvious but awesome name "Lucky 13."

Deathawaits: for clover. It's an interesting idea and I, at least, have yet to come across it.

Thunder pawz: White Chocolate and Lavender. This one sounds like a challenge to get right, and we love a challenge.

Deathawaits and Thunder pawz, pm me with your preference of flight and address.

Big Jim, yours goes out today. Since you're close I'd say you'll probably receive Thursday, or Friday at latest.

Tim

Just a quick update on HV's flavors. I have never tried them before, but I'm pretty impressed!

I received the Chicago Flights pack.

It contained five-3ml bottles of 50/50 blend:

Cinnamon Arbalest (like red-hots candy)

Blueberry Fest (blueberry pancake goodness)

Cafe Filbert (nice coffee flavor with a hint of tootsie-roll?)

Carnival (unique cotton-candy-ish)

Our Why 5 (unique as well, can't really describe, but very good)

The bottles are labeled with attractive glossy labels, each flavor names font matches its theme. It's apparent that a lot of time and effort went into the labels, and flavor as well. Very professional looking. The flavors all have great vapor production and TH. The five flavors are unique and have a great quality to them. No funky aftertaste, very smooth and satisfying!

Thanks Tim for introducing me to your products!

I definitely recommend HV to anyone in search of a quality juice!

Tim, I hope you introduce your new flavor here on VT! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Thunder pawz, pm me with your preference of flight and address.

Neat, the Chicago sounds yummy....I'll think my way over to email and shoot a note. The State Fair is in town and I've not been on for awhile so I have much to do. I'll put a suggestion or 2 in with it for the Lavendar (organic of course).

T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we finally decided on a new flavor and just added it to the site -- it's *drumroll* Watermelon Candy. Tastes just like the ones you had when you were a kid. Anyone ordering anything from the site, mention it, and I'll throw in a 3ml tester bottle gratis. :)