Friday Night Giveaway Again

Mark

Find as many of the items on this list in 20 minutes. The person who has the most (and can show them on camera) at the end of 20 minutes wins! If 2 or more people have the highest number of items, I will say 1 additional item for them to find and the first one back to the camera with it wins.

1- a spork

2- a toothpick

3- salt shaker

4- colored pencil/crayon

5- 60w lightbulb

6- bottled water

7- tv remote

8- blue piece of paper

9- mirror

10- peanut (or cashew)

11- dictionary

12- bumper sticker

13- gps unit

14- pack of matches

15- magazine dated Jan 2010

16- roll of tp

17- Vapor Talk business card

18- Clipboard

19- Multi-meter

20- Ball (baseball, bowling, tennis…etc.)

This is meant to be fun. Any decision I make at the end will be final and if I have to make up the rules as I go—That is my prerogative--LOL

LOL Schizo, Thanks. I think I've given away about 46 so far--It's all good. I do it just for fun. :thumbup: Join us in video chat some time if you get a chance.

46! Now I'm convinced that you're being a saint to make up for past sins. Pervert! ;) Video chat? You mean getting to see what a mumbling schizo acts like? Seriously, what goes on in video chat? Is it talking while on video or typing?

in tiny chat you have all 4 options:

cam and mic,just mic,or type and you can type while on cam or mic.

come on over ,we have fun n stuff :)

we do it every night we have slot of fun in there. and no its not just about vaping we talk about alot of other stuff also. i go in there every night around 8ish my time and im in texas. and there is usually people in there. there are usually more people in there on fridays and saturdays but there is always someone in there. lol.

I'm tempted. Only Fridays?

Fridays is the big day. I go sometimes and only type. I would scare the crud out of these folks if the cam went live!!! ;-) last night was fun and Mark is a nut as he could probably get $50 - $200 bucks for these beauties.

If anyone feels guilty and wants to help I believe these can be bought.

http://www.markspens.com/

Stirfry won the mod and Jolly got 2nd place prize from Steve (a box mod, juice, and a LR atty) Mark gave me a mod for helping and stayin up WAY past my bedtime! YAWWWWNNNNNNNNN!!!! LOL I JUST woke up!

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!! I got a mod!!! thumbsup.gif Thanks Mark!!!! unworthy.gif

Nice! Congrats, guys. I guess I will have to wait until Mark starts selling them to get one...I am trying to behave and be in bed at decent hours lately.

Mark, PM me if you would be willing to sell me one...seriously. Besides, I need a pen, too. :unworthy:

Oh behave!! (austin powers)

http://www.markspens.com/

Mark doesn't want to get labeled as a supplier so no sales is the story. I think its really because he is a giant teddy bear who actually likes people. I just don't understand...

pens are awesome, I'm going to get me a set

Now Joe!!! Don't go ruining my reputation like that. I am a grumpy old man and I don't play well with others-- :argue:

And Michelle--I really hope you're not waiting for me to sell the mods cause that ain't gonna happen-- :hrhr:

I'll be doing more contests and giveaways soon so stay tuned and maybe you'll win one-- :hug:

I'll do a forum based contest next for those of you who don't visit the chat. :thumbsup:

Hey..if you want one bad enough, you'll stay up! LOL I missed out on wifey dribble.gif time last nite for one!!!! ohmy.gif LOL j/k she actually gave me permission to hang out with Mark and the bunch til the wee hrs of the morning! Now I have a Mark Mod coming!! And I didn't have to search the whole house to get it! Just lost a lil sleep! LOL!!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks Mark! "i love you mannnnnnn"