Local E-Liquid In Florida?

So I just recently bought a joye 510 that should be in the mail in a few hours. However I didn't buy any juice for it. Is there any local store that I could go to that I could get a small bottle of e-liquid to hold me over until I buy from here?

Closest I know of is near st pete. Totally wicked. I tried searching a little, maybe someone will know, you're near Daytona, so I guess Orlando is okay as well?

Telephone:

1-888-761-WICKED 1-888-761-9425

1-941-761-WICKED 1-941-761-9425

Postal mail:

Pillbox38 (USA) Ltd

Totally Wicked USA Ltd

4907 14th Street West

Bradenton, Florida 34207

Found this as well in Orlando, don't know if they have a store front.

http://thevaporshoppe.com/

Search for electronic cigarette orlando, fl

Edited by FTJoe

Found this listing online...you might want to call first and see if they have what you want

Daytona Flea & Farmers Market

2987 Bellevue Ave

Daytona Beach, FL 32124

Firefly Electronic Cigarettes

Row B2, Units # 49 & 51

Found this listing online...you might want to call first and see if they have what you want

Wow - I thought I was good, and of course Brian is stupid good (that's a good thing and why he's a god). But nice, very nice!!!

• 4 months later...

Closest I know of is near st pete. Totally wicked. I tried searching a little, maybe someone will know, you're near Daytona, so I guess Orlando is okay as well?

Found this as well in Orlando, don't know if they have a store front.

http://thevaporshoppe.com/

Search for electronic cigarette orlando, fl

I know this thread is a little old, but since you referenced our company I thought I should reply. My name is Jeremey and I own The Vapor Shoppe. We initially started as a mail-order only operation shipping from our Central Fl warehouse, but due to a significantly high number of requests we have opened up a delivery/meet up service for customers here in Central Fl that want to pick up their product immmediately (same day/face-to-face.) Unlike our local competitors (Oviedo Mall, Fairbanks, etc) that are forced to jack up their local prices to pay for overhead (rent, labor, etc), we honor our online prices on a local level. If you don't wish to have your product shipped and you're in the Orlando area, simply give us a call at 321-278-3122 or 800-370-2454. Let us know your order and we'll arrange a time and location to meet so you can get your supplies immediately. For noobs, we do on-site "try before you buy" demos at your business, residence or somewhere public like Starbucks. We show you how to use and maintain the device and allow you to try before you spend any money. For the vets just looking to re-up on some juice or cartos, just let us know what you need and where you want to meet and we'll deliver (Orlando area.)

Again, I appreciate the mention in the thread and I'm a vaper myself so we only carry genuine products. No cheap flea-market knock-offs.

Thanks,

Jeremey

321-278-3122

admin@thevaporshoppe.com

www.TheVaporShoppe.com

Edited by TheVaporShoppe

• 2 years later...

I know there is a full service e-cig kiosk shop in the Paddock Mall in Ocala. They carry all Halo E-Juice and Juicy Vapor's top 30 flavors as well as premium hardware. They are Halo and Juicy Vapor Authorized Reseller, and all of their e-juice is 100% American made. No Chinese e-juice with pesticide grade nicotine (I know everyone probably already knows that so I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, but that's actually the truth and not a joke...most Chinese e-juice contains pesticide grade nicotine....crazy thing is that it is legal!).

Anyway, good luck!

Here is a one in the Tampa area:

Totally Wicked (Free juice tasting-so I have been told-every Tuesday-timings unknown-I have not visited yet but will next week)

14449 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Carrollwood
Tampa, Florida 33618
813-443-2126

DragonGunner

Edited by dragongunner

• 1 year later...