[Closed] Stirfry's Vp Pt Giveaway

Stirfry

Listen - you guys are all fantastic, you know even though I'm a giant PITA most times, I try to help out when I can (respect for my Dad). But its not a PIF if you look back, look forward, here is your chance to help someone else out, name names of people who could use it or as they say, were guilty of a random act of kindness. JMHO.

ok. less than 24 hours from now (likely when i get home from school tomorrow around 8-9pm EST) the nomination round will end.

keep in kind i do not always have the time to browse the newbie threads and such, so that's why we are doing this first round. there may be someone who doesn't even know this board exists... ;)

FTJoe is right on the money.

Edited by Stirfry

Stirfry---- I am absolutely out of the running as I already own a VP/PT (that I still love) . Thanks Jolly, Hodge and stirfry !!!

This is so amazingly hard !!! There are so many that deserve this.

Big Jim--Things have been a bit tight and he is always very supportive on the forums and is very deserving.

Benjamin really does sound like he could use a backup unit--going through life with only one unit is really tough, especially since he hasn't had much luck with passthroughs. as the owner of 2 poor college students......

Both hodge and jolly are also deserving and very supportive on the forums and usually make me smile.

And of course Uma who after the tick incident........very traumatic.

Nana who is always around giving support and helpful advice

I could go on forever--There are so many deserving people on this forum, and I really want it to go to somebody who needs this bit of hardware......

Thank goodness I don't have to make this choice.

OK, I give up--time to get some sleep.

Okay now I am going to nominate myself so that if I win I will give it to LinksZelda21 lol. His eGo battery just died and now he needed to get a device from me in order to have a vape. So adding myself to the nomination list will increase our chances of him getting it. I certainly do not need it, but LinksZelda21 needs it like no other!

great tactic Actor!

nominating yourself to help someone else, not a bad idea. lol.

i'm cramming for a test right now. i will end this round after i am out of school tonight.

Edited by Stirfry

If Links has no other backups, I think I would have to move him to the top of the list !!!! Having nothing to vape, I think would be a big qualifier and very, very tragic !!

I may be too late for this, but I would like to add Jag to the list. She's a young mom with limited income and until just recently only one 510. She now has an ego but the PT would be a great add to her collection. Besides...she's cute!