Favorite Anime

Yeah, I am now raiding the Lounge...ANYWAYS, let's get down to business!

Favorites are now Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note. Friggin love how interesting FMA can make alchemy be and how wonderful the characters are in Death Note. L FTW! <3

Feel free to post your fave animes here

Sweet...another anime fan! Death Note was awesome, definitely one of my favs. Bleach used to be my favorite, but it's got too many fillers and I lost interest. Same thing happened with Naruto, although I hear Naruto Shippuden is good. A couple more of my favorites would be Gundam 00 and Initial D. Still waiting for them to make a 5th stage though, they really left us hanging there. =/

My friend recommended Soul Eater, so I'm gonna check that one out. I think all the episodes are on youtube and hulu. Looks pretty good. What's with all this anime on souls and death gods? LOL

I cannot even begin to list all the anime I have watched the past 20 years of my life...SO MUCH ANIME!

I do like to collect manga though ^_^ Had a Chobits manga my cousin was nice enough to give me as a small present. Chobits is really good and very nice symbolism there too.

Inuyasha was like my favorite back when I was 15...it was almost a perfect blend of action/fantasy and romance combined

i haven't actually got into even trying to watch anime other than dbz. back around 2004 i downloaded a 30ish gig torrent with everything from the start till before the super duper uber saiyan thing where he had red legs and sort of a monkey thing going on.. though i seen some parts of that also.

after watching airbender (movie) i might jump on that.

the only thing that drives me nuts is the "im a tardy tard" laugh they do. seriously, is that how orientals laugh over there? who sounds like that, really?

My Daughter is the Anime Nerd. Been living with it for the last 6 years or so. When I was in So. Cal., part of the trip was Anime Expo !!! I'm now a really bad mom--can't remember her character, Nila???

Black body suit, blonde hair with blue underneath??

She even has a very intricate fullmetal alchemist tattoo on her right forearm. Don't even get me started on Manga........boxes and boxes.

she actually had to find a tattoist that could do that kind of fine detail. The mom in me hates that she has it on her forearm, but it really is a nice tatt. the detailing in amazing.

Anime freaks are a bit nuts anyway !!!! (I should know, seems like am always surrounded by them and their costumes)

i guess i can dump my favs here... hmmm... where to begin? ummmmm... ok! welcome to NHK!, hellsing, death note, kashimashi (kasimasi... same thing diff title... lol), mahou sensei negima, negima!?, to love ru, bamboo blade, skip beat, school days, elfen lied, popotan, GITS (ghost in the shell), blood+, Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!, asu no yoichi, azumanga daioh, DN angel, hayate no gotoku (season 1 & 2), to heart, to heart 2, Okusama Wa Joshikosei, Otome wa Boku ni Koi_shi_teru (the forum is censoring the name of this anime thinking i'm swearing! lol so... for this one just take out the "_" its supposed to be one word meaning "to love") and love hina..... just to name a few! any questions i DO have links for all of them plus more for direct download (fan subbed, so its totally legit!)

Edited by deathawaits87

i guess i can dump my favs here... hmmm... where to begin? ummmmm... ok! welcome to NHK!, hellsing, death note, kashimashi (kasimasi... same thing diff title... lol), mahou sensei negima, negima!?, to love ru, bamboo blade, skip beat, school days, elfen lied, popotan, GITS (ghost in the shell), blood+, Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!, asu no yoichi, azumanga daioh, DN angel, hayate no gotoku (season 1 & 2), to heart, to heart 2, Okusama Wa Joshikosei, Otome wa Boku ni Koi_shi_teru (the forum is censoring the name of this anime thinking i'm swearing! lol so... for this one just take out the "_" its supposed to be one word meaning "to love") and love hina..... just to name a few! any questions i DO have links for all of them plus more for direct download (fan subbed, so its totally legit!)

DUDE....any more of you listing there and I'd have to bring out a book for you to write them ALL down :thumbsup:

I'm glad there are many anime lovers out there in this forum ^.^ Makes me and Death feel not so alone in here. The best part? You guys ALL rock! Hmm..I think I might make an anime trivia contest for something! More thought will be put onto this idea

The MANGA was BETTER!

The American dub failed miserably in my opinion...never again do I want to see another card in my life. And DEATH...you better not. I can feel you thinking about it...and no, it's not going to work. You bring 1 card...just one. In my face. I swear, I will...idk :2guns:

I can never stay mad at you for longer than a minute :D