Friday Night Craziness Contest

stormchas3r

Just to inform the rest of the community, I had a spur of the moment contest in tinychat. The contest consisted of the members in tinychat. They had to go watch my latest review on .com Torque 56. And whoever posts the best comment, will win free juice from me. Well low and behold, I had one too many drinks and decided to give every member that posted some juice. There was a bonus question, and that question was to tell me what band I had playing in my review, and Ben nailed it before I was done talking.

So here is the list of members and what they won. The only person that I didnt recieve a PM from was Ouster. So please PM your addy.

JagSol - Better Butter Rum

Joe2003 - Boba's Bounty

Steve - Smore's

Sarge - Havana Gold

VapeStreamLady - Marly

Benjamin - Carmel Kicker, and Irish Cream

Hodgehound - Boba'a Bounty

Ouster - Carmel Apple

you forgot me i need some bobbas bounty and some marly!

lol RooR! I wish you were there, otherwise you would have gotten some. After every review I do, I will be doing this contest. Just to generate some posts. So keep a look out for it. I just think I will limit the juice to one person this time. And I'll make sure that "four Loko's" is not in my system. :dribble:

When does the Tiny Chat stuff go down? I was with y'all once when Mark announced chat sessions a few weeks ago in-forum, but I haven't seen anyone posting chat-sessions since then. I'm probably just looking in all the wrong places.