Juicyvapor.com Logo Contest

AnthonyJV

Ok it is time! JuicyVapor.com is in search for a new logo!

A logo to brand our product, that can become recognizable to customers and speak the brand name without the physical name. Like the bow tie for Chevy, the golden arches to McDonalds, the bulls eye for Target, the swoosh for Nike. You get the idea.

We would also like ideas to include text. Like Chevy has the bowtie, and a font. Same with Nike and others. Where we have a set font to use for branding, but that can be used with and without the logo image.

This logo will be used in print (business cards, invoicing, letterhead, product labeling) as well as electronically. We will use a whole logo in some instances (image and text) and then partial logo in other instances (just text or just image).

We are going to hold a contest to find our next logo. The winner of this contest will receive $500.00 worth of JuicyVapor.com products. If by chance we find two logos that we would want to incorporate together, both winning entries would receive $300.00 in JuicyVapor.com products.

You may submit as many unique entries as you like. In the event the contest comes down to a draw where we like two products, we will split the prize between the two contestants.

Winning entry must be in print quality format with a resolution of 300dpi. Entries may be submitted in .jpg, .gif or .png for the contest, but final product must be in .png format.

Entries are to be submitted to Contest@JuicyVapor.com. Upon our review we will add them to the website within 48 hours of submission.

Submission deadline is Thursday, July 31, 2010.

Judging of this contest will be done by the JuicyVapor.com Staff. We will also take into consideration what our customers think. After the submission deadline, we will put up a vote on our website for 2 weeks (Aug 1-15, 2010) to get our customers recommendations.

If we do not agree upon a logo to represent our company, the top 2 logos submitted by separate designers as decided by our customers will each receive a consolation prize of a $100.00 JuicyVapor.com gift certificate.

Just to get a better image of what may or may not work well.. when used in print will it always be 4-color printing or will it sometimes be used in single color printing? These days, few print jobs actually still use presses, but just in case, thought it may be a factor.

Just to get a better image of what may or may not work well.. when used in print will it always be 4-color printing or will it sometimes be used in single color printing? These days, few print jobs actually still use presses, but just in case, thought it may be a factor.

We are going to be using it mostly for heat transfer labeling but we also are looking into the future for all options with the image, so I guess maybe single?

More than likely I am sure all things will be done digital for what our needs will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to do this, thought I had a good idea, too... but it just doesnt look right, so im sorry but i fail.

If anyone wants to use my idea, it was a cartoony juice box or glass with a straw, with vapor coming out of the straw. I'm just not any good with photoshop, or anything really.

• 2 weeks later...