Blu Cig Addy Question

Melinda

Hi,

I presently have the blu cig (I know, I know...no giggling at me). I am curious, how do I know when the addy is shot? In general, how often do the atomizers need to be replaced? I am going to upgrade to a 510 or ego but I need to finish up my blu cartridges up first. Any guidance out there for a real beginning noob?

When you say you get no draw do you mean the unit dies or you get no vapor?

No vapor. The battery still lights up.

Even with a brand new cartridge, I will get like 2 (maybe 3) good pulls, then barely nothing after that.....

When I use my blu I find better results with direct dripping. Just two or three drops on the mesh, enough to lightly moisten it will give me several hits far and away better than the original carts ever did. Just throw away the inner reservoir. After two months of heavy use I have only lost one atty. I find that some juices are better in the blu, and someday hope my wife lets me buy a 901, since I am sick of the temperamental batteries of the blu. The Blu attys fit on my tornado, but they probably shorten the life of the atty.

No vapor. The battery still lights up.

Even with a brand new cartridge, I will get like 2 (maybe 3) good pulls, then barely nothing after that.....

Yea it sounds like your atomizers is probably shot. :(

@Jimmy love the avatar lol

When I use my blu I find better results with direct dripping. Just two or three drops on the mesh, enough to lightly moisten it will give me several hits far and away better than the original carts ever did. Just throw away the inner reservoir. After two months of heavy use I have only lost one atty. I find that some juices are better in the blu, and someday hope my wife lets me buy a 901, since I am sick of the temperamental batteries of the blu. The Blu attys fit on my tornado, but they probably shorten the life of the atty.

Ok, good to know. Thank you. What juices have you found to work best in the blu?

And I too, love the avatar!!!

Flavors a little too intense for me in the 510 atty I generally enjoy more in the blu, probably due to it not getting nearly as hot and not being able to handle the airflow like my tornado. Also probably the manual vs automatic issue. So far I prefer Johnson creek juices in it which often taste burnt in the 510. The tobacco juices from nhaler are better in it, I particularly like the ry4. If I'm drinking (wine or beer are my drinks) I prefer the tobacco flavors and the size and portability of the blu. Eventually I will switch to a 901, but until my batteries wear out I'm ok with the Blu, since I sunk $50 into it.