Safe Supplier Query

Melinda

With them being in China, by the time you add in delivery charges and wait time to get to you, plus like Chris said maybe no warranty you really wont be saving that much. Just order from a good supplier here in the states(there's many listed here on site) and you'll probably be a lot better off in the long run.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I got my 510 from Cignot.com It comes with 2 complete cigs, charger and 5 carts for $35 and it took 2 days to get to me. It's in the Midwest I guess. I didn't think this was a bad price after researching them.

If you deal with the suppliers from the forum and have an issue, they will take care of you right away. I have seen some amazing customer service. If your order overseas, well, it's a crapshoot. Just say'in

Just remember that market prices are living creatures. $52.00 was an excellent price for the 510 kit in March. $35 may be considered pricey by Christmas. However, buying local has advantages and convenience that the market will never account for.

Wow, that is good! And you researched them, you say?

I got my 510 from Cignot.com It comes with 2 complete cigs, charger and 5 carts for $35 and it took 2 days to get to me. It's in the Midwest I guess. I didn't think this was a bad price after researching them.

Thanks. Are there any videos on here that will teach me how to tell the difference between a genuine Joye and a fake?

Just remember that market prices are living creatures. $52.00 was an excellent price for the 510 kit in March. $35 may be considered pricey by Christmas. However, buying local has advantages and convenience that the market will never account for.

If I remember correctly the "fake" 510s have SLB stamped on the bottom of the attomizer. They're usually cheaper to purchase but tend not to be as reliable. Also remember when you purchase directly from China you run the chance of them getting stopped by customs. When you purchase from someone in the US they have taken that risk for you.

Best of Luck!

-Malynda

Wow, that is good! And you researched them, you say?

This is the "no box" Joye 510. I've ordered 6 of them and had no issues. I had several people at working wanting to make the switch so I got the kits from cignot and resold them (at cost) + some juice. Was a good way to introduce people to it at a lower cost to start. Since I ordered so many kits, shipping was free so there was no added cost.