Got E Juice In My Eye!

So, while doing the ptb mod i was cutting the ptb after i put some juice in it because it got stuck on my atty, but some juice got in my eye! I, of course, flushed it with water for a minute, then put in quite a few eye drops, but i still wonder, can e liquid damage your eye?!? I'm probably freaking out over nothing, but i am kinda worried. Any info would be appreciated. and yes, calling me stupid is not uncalled for.

Your not stupid, I'm sure everyone has done it at least once. A few drops of e-juice shouldn't cause damage. Well I guess if its burning there is some. You did the right thing by flushing it out quickly.

in the time I have been vaping I have done it way too many times, just careless. The burn is a good warning to be careful. It doesn't take much to burn, but wow does it ever hurt. You did the right thing flushing your eye with water.

I don't think you got enough to really hurt anything permanently, just the burn.. and it probably wont be the last time.

Had it happen more than once myself. Just flush and go on.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I'll add my name to the list of people who have done this. A little e-liquid on my fingers, and then later I rubbed my eye. The pain was indescribable, like someone driving a nail into my eye. I quickly rinsed with water under the tap, plus put some saline drops in (I don't wear contacts BTW). I too worried about permanent damage, but there was none. The redness went away within a few hours as did the pain.

Now, I keep my hands clean and out of my eyes when I'm vaping!

This could be a new way to get your nic. when your battery or atty fails. One drop in each eye could satisfy your cravings for a long time.......if you can stand the burning. OK, call me stupid.

• 3 years later...

So tonight I was driving home. I reach into my middle console to reach for eye drops when I actually grabbed my cinnamon able berry e liquid and put a couple drops in the old eye. holy **** is all I can say I seriously thought I was gonna die from the pain or nicotine poisoning or something. I flushed it as soon as I got home which took about five minutes and rinsed it out for about five . God i hate those bottle shapesinutes. I feel nauseated and my eye still hurts but not so bad. If I wake up alive I will post a follow up.

So tonight I was driving home. I reach into my middle console to reach for eye drops when I actually grabbed my cinnamon able berry e liquid and put a couple drops in the old eye. holy **** is all I can say I seriously thought I was gonna die from the pain or nicotine poisoning or something. I flushed it as soon as I got home which took about five minutes and rinsed it out for about five . God i hate those bottle shapesinutes. I feel nauseated and my eye still hurts but not so bad. If I wake up alive I will post a follow up.

Oh wow. Well, I guess that's a good warning not to keep your juice near your eye drops. I can't imagine how much that must have burned. But Holy Geeze, what were you doing putting eye drops in your eye while you driving, as in moving?

• 5 months later...

THANK YOU Psycho for posting this. I literally JUST took my contacts out and went to reach for my artificial tears on the nightstand and instead grabbed my new CINNAMON ejuice (same exact bottle size and shape). YEP....squirted a few big drops right into my eye!

Ouuuuuuch!

I flushed it with water, obviously immediately, and also saline solution. Boy did it get red and puff up. But it's been 15 minutes and it's already feeling better, though a bit numb. I bought it online from china so no instructions included ... so thanks everyone for saving me a trip to the hospital.

• 1 month later...

yep I did it too. Wasn't drunk or high...apparently my e juice company and eye drop company use the exact same damn bottle..same cap and every thing. I went to grab the drops and started to put them in my left eye. Sometimes it burns when I put my drops in, so for the first second I didn't think anything of it, but it continued to burn and got intense very quickly..I started to panic a bit..looked at the bottle and realized what I had just done and immediately began to flush my eyeball. My eye was bright red and throbbing a little. I considered going to the hospital but the couple of people I called told me I should be O.K. I've been using drop to soothe the eye and the redness went away in a few hours, this happened last night and today my eye does still hurt and is watering quite a bit. Just be careful, I hope not to make that mistake again but with the bottles being identical, I can see how it can be done pretty easily.

Wow. A first for me. I thought by the thread title it was from having e-juice on your hands and rubbing your eye. Gotta watch those privates in intimate moments too. E-Liquid is rather sensitive on "certain areas" of the female body lol. The wife and I found out the hard way, no pun intended haha.

Wow. A first for me. I thought by the thread title it was from having e-juice on your hands and rubbing your eye. Gotta watch those privates in intimate moments too. E-Liquid is rather sensitive on "certain areas" of the female body lol. The wife and I found out the hard way, no pun intended haha.

TMI !!!! TMI !!!!!! TMI !!!!!