Got E Juice In My Eye!

• 2 years later...

I'm just starting on here and I have a question regarding this subject. Would having juice on your hand and rubbing your eye(s) cause itchiness and swelling? I'm asking because I had this happen two days ago and it's the only thing I can think of that I might have done to cause it. I used Redness Relief drops and Artificial tears plus I had to put a cold compress on the right one before I could get the swelling to go down. It actually took until today for it to feel like normal. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OMFG does it burn. Sting isn't a strong enough word. You're not stupid. I've been vaping almost five years and I did it for the first time yesterday. I'd just gotten my ZampleBox (monthly subscription of eliquids) I opened a bottle and didn't peel the plastic all the way back. I didn't think about it, as I'd just taken a two day bus journey to get home and was exhausted. I had to feel my way into the friggin kitchen to rinse my eye out (AND I wear glasses so I'd would've thought glasses would block it. But since I'd never come CLOSE before I didn't really know) 30 some hours later and my eye is still red, and my nose is clogged. Idk why but from how badly it burned, my nose clogged up. Defense mechanism I guess? Dunno. Be careful. I'm an avid vaper but that shyt is awful

Edited by TeganLynne
Typos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ya so i had the greatest luck of the draw...literally. Just got a new RDTA and got it all set up finally and went to take a draw off it and it poped at the perfect angle shooting a single drop of very hot ejuice in my left eye.....talk about killer pain

• 2 years later...

I literally just grabbed in my bag for my eye drops only been vaping 3 days so forgot about the vape juice, then put a drop in my eye on the dark like I have every night for my eye drops. Oh my fu*****g god I have NEVER felt any burning sensation like that! I was literally squashing my eye against my pillow so hard praying it would stop then washed it out with eye bath water. It’s red and it hurts like hell. What a fu****g ****