Pif

Bigjim

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think you may have counted wrong...unless you count your post as number one?

I could be wrong...if so sorry.

Edited by snubber

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think you may have counted wrong...unless you count your post as number one?

I could be wrong...if so sorry.

Yeah, you got it right, since my post was #1, the random roll started with #2. ;)

I'm gonna take what I can use......the lower nic juices(24 mg a lil high for me), the PT , car adapter.... ALL the rest will be put right back up on PIF!! :) Not sure If I have anything to add to it though except maybe a few zero mg juices. Thought I was ready....NOT!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A while back, I won a PIF and received a ton of juice with some ods and ends. I have a lot of stuff here that I know will not get used any time soon. I've been meaning to do this for a couple of weeks now, finally able to scrump up enough money to ship it to whoever wants it. :)

If you're interested in this stuff, pop your name here and I'll just do a random number generator by the weekend.

Here's what's included:

Liquid Xpress:

24mg Cran Spice

24mg Cola

18mg unlabeled, smells like mocha?

26mg Artisan

Vapor Talk:

6mg Cappuccino

16mg Cola

16mg Choco Java

Electronicstix:

11mg Pepsi

11mg Vanilla

11mg Waffle VG

BreezEsmokes:

18mg Cowboy Blend

Word Up:

24mg Whiskey VG

24mg Rum VG

Totally Wicked 3.7 PT

Car lighter adapter

Couple of blank Cartomizers

Some blue foam and cart stuffing.

The juices range from 5ml to 15ml? All opened and a little bit used. See pic below.

Very nice! I would would like to toss toss my my name in the hat. As a noobie I'm definitely looking to expand my horizons and discover new flavors. Please consider me for your generous offer.

Thanks bigjim.