"other" Uses For The "personal Vaporizer"?

Talking legal ones here folks.

Seems a very generic useful vapor delivery device.

Like, if I have a cold, can I use a Vicks type liquid to relieve it?

Asthma inhalers maybe?

A strong menthol juice is pretty comparable to Vicks in my opinion. I'm pretty sure most of those asthma inhalers use Albuterol which is a prescription medication, so unless you're a pharmacist I don't see you being able to acquire it.

Somewhere I saw an LED flashlight accesory for your PV,a lock thawer would be possible,an igniter for gas grills,I suppose you could incorporate a transformer and a capacitor and make a stun gun attachment.

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I figure I can jam my eGo's tip (cartomizer + drip tip) into someone's eye or throat. Don't know if this counts.

Drew from NHaler sells some herbaly goody vape stuff though, his Lung Juice line. http://shop.nhaler.com/E-Liquids-Lung-Juice_c13.htm

I'm guessing it wouldn't be too far fetched to just cut the nicotine down to 0 and up some of the other stuff, but then again, I know absolutely nothing.

Edit: Legally, I was wondering if a salvia divinorum tincture could be vaporized, and the answer was no, just because of the volume involved and maybe because of the temperature of the vaporization process. Maybe it would be possible if it were concentrated enough and combined with a glycol base, but I am not a chemist, nor a man with enough disposable income to find out through trial and error.

Edited by Antidevil

• 1 year later...

Somewhere I saw an LED flashlight accesory for your PV,a lock thawer would be possible,an igniter for gas grills,I suppose you could incorporate a transformer and a capacitor and make a stun gun attachment.

http://www.totallywi...en-product.html

lazer-and-torch-light-site-%28page-picture-large%29.jpg

I know...I know. This is an old thread, but now it's all NEW again.

Edited by Rixter

• 4 weeks later...

I have always discussed keeping a "defense" ecig on me but the consequences would be dire if mistaken for your regular one but here it is anyways cause its a funny situation to think about:

Keep a fancy looking ecig with a poisonous amount of nicotine in the cartridge so that when mugged you can offer the ecig as your most prized possession . When the "mugger" tries to take a hit of it later he will get sick.

Haha :)

Think I will just keep usin mine for vapin.Not too impressed with things like usin a cell phone for a puter or tv,just seems like a compromise for the sake of technology.