So I'm sitting here at work using my Joker and I noticed the LED on the Joker has stopped working entirely, yet the rest of the device still functions correctly. The LED was working before I went to sleep last night with no problems.

I am still getting great vapor and flavor; seems like there has been no voltage drop. I have taken the batteries out and reinserted them, tapped the device on my desk a few times and replaced the cartomiser. The only thing I have not tried is actually putting in fresh batteries... I will when I get home.

Has anyone had this problem? Any quick fixes?

Nobody has reported this issue to us yet but if your sure the LED's are not working you may have to send the unit out for repair. If the LED's have gone out for some reason there isn't a quick fix you could do without voiding your warranty. :)

Same issue here.

LED will not light, but Joker still works and vapes just fine. LED came on just fine out of the box but doesn't work now.

Hard part is, I don't want to let this thing go to send it in for repair. :wallbash:

Same issue here.

LED will not light, but Joker still works and vapes just fine. LED came on just fine out of the box but doesn't work now.

Hard part is, I don't want to let this thing go to send it in for repair. :wallbash:

My Joker is going nowhere but in my hand. For the first week at least...

I thought this may be a nice place to copy/paste Vaprlife's warranty info. It is a pretty fair deal, IMHO. This is from the www.vaprlife.com site.

~*WARRANTIES*~

All VaprLife units are warrantied for(90) days from date-of-original purchase, & are non-transferable. Any units which have exceeded their (90) day warranty will not be repaired- unless our Repair Service has first been purchased.

Additionally- All warranties on any new unit sold by VaprLife will be considered null and void- -IF- the unit has been repaired or altered by any source other than VaprLife L.L.C.