Decadent Flavors?

Wasn't there a post here recently where we were talking about Decadent Flavors? If so, I sure can't find it and I need help! Looking for Tiramisu (thanks Lisa!), and Freedom Smokes appears to be out of stock of the FA tiramisu. Dang! Somehow I got the idea Decadent Flavors makes it too, and I hope that's true.

Any help appreciated!

I realized while I was getting ready for work that I probably mean Decadent Vapor or something like that. I bet I can find it, and will look when I get to work...

Still looking for tiramisu, and if anyone knows a good source lemme know please!

Y'all are going to get a good laugh out of me today, aren't you? :D Go ahead, I am. :D

So I found Decadent Vapror flavorings at TW. The only downside is that they seem to only offer 10ml, and that's often more than I use in one recipe. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and buy multiples. How goofy can they be? I guess if people like me are willing to buy in small quantities they win. Nothing goofy about that. But it's not very nice... :)

Glad you found what you're looking for Dave. It was kind of funny reading the previous 3 posts. It was as if you having a conversation with yourself. :D

Glad you found what you're looking for Dave. It was kind of funny reading the previous 3 posts. It was as if you having a conversation with yourself. biggrin.gif

At least I wasn't talking out loud.

I don't think... :D

Hey Dave, not tried the decadent vapors tiramisu--but knowing Nicks work, it will be very strong.

with flavour art I use about 1 ml tiramisu to 5mls of flavor--I like lots and lots of flavor. Most people can get away with about .5ml flavoring and with Decadent Vapors maybe less. adding a bit of coffee and chocolate flavoring to the mix is really great.

Happy hunting

BTW--Its really hot in Arizona !!!!

I'll let you know how it is, I'm gonna go ahead and get some ordered. I need that! :D Take care not to get burned, that AZ sun will go right through your clothes. (No need to inquire how I might know that.)

I mix my own 90% of time or higher and I use Decadent Vapour exclusively now. Tiramisu is in my *5*. 10 ML concentrate should yield 43 MLs mixed. That is with the flavoring at 23.33%, I prefer 30% so I do get a bit less and I keep quite a bit of the concentrate on have (2 bottles min) so I never run out.

It is terrific!

Didn't you already give permission for everyone to make fun? Sit back and enjoy!!!

So when you argue with yourself, who wins?

Looks like im a little late to reply, but i've tried quite a few of the DV flavorings so if your curious shoot me a reply!

I mix my own 90% of time or higher and I use Decadent Vapour exclusively now. Tiramisu is in my *5*. 10 ML concentrate should yield 43 MLs mixed. That is with the flavoring at 23.33%, I prefer 30% so I do get a bit less and I keep quite a bit of the concentrate on have (2 bottles min) so I never run out.

It is terrific!

Great review, I'm psyched! I've used FA tiramisu before, it's my favorite too. Now I may have a new first-go-to flavor!

So when you argue with yourself, who wins?

We both do! :D

Smyvapor, which other flavors do you ... favor? ;) I might be able to add to my order if I do it in the morning. No biggie otherwise, I can always order again. And again, I'm sure.

Like Burn, I make probably 90%+ of what I've been vaping. Not because I'm cheap so much though that's part of it, but because I'm learning to tweak it to match my voltage and reduced taste buds. It's a good way to do it. Just wish I could figure out 555!

• 2 weeks later...

I received the tiramisu order from TW, and I have to say not only is the DV flavor outstanding but TW's service was way beyond expectations. Totally a fantastic experience on all counts.

Edited by ddavelarsen

I've been looking at the TW flavors. Good to hear others are pleased with them. I need to order some LR attys from TW and I think I'll order some flavors, too.

Dave, do you have to use a lot of the flavoring in a mix or can use less of these?

Miss nana, I use these similarly (so far) to the more concentrated Lorann's flavorings, but they are not as concentrated. Thanks, for nothin, right? I know. It's just that I haven't much experience so far. But they are good, solid, tasty flavors, not a dilute like FF.

• 2 weeks later...

Well got some DV flavors in and I am very pleased. The tiramisu is indeed tasty. I was very surprised how close to rhubarb they got with rhubarb crumble. Roast beef I like the least. Curiosity got the better of me on that one. It is vapable but I may need to give it some time or more flavor added to get it where I want it. All in all I like these DV flavors more than loranns.

Well got some DV flavors in and I am very pleased. The tiramisu is indeed tasty. I was very surprised how close to rhubarb they got with rhubarb crumble. Roast beef I like the least. Curiosity got the better of me on that one. It is vapable but I may need to give it some time or more flavor added to get it where I want it. All in all I like these DV flavors more than loranns.

i think my collection of DV is up to about 40 now and none have gone in the trash. I just received some new ones from the UK (not available on US site yet) and they are the best yet. I will be posting info/reviews soon.

i think my collection of DV is up to about 40 now and none have gone in the trash. I just received some new ones from the UK (not available on US site yet) and they are the best yet. I will be posting info/reviews soon.

Excellent! I keep saying I have a lot of stuff but not enough, and you're the proof in the pie. :) Forty freakin flavors! I don't know where you'd get time to taste them all. How often do you change attys? How do you manage flavor bleed? Just curious, that's a bugger for me.

Excellent! I keep saying I have a lot of stuff but not enough, and you're the proof in the pie. :) Forty freakin flavors! I don't know where you'd get time to taste them all. How often do you change attys? How do you manage flavor bleed? Just curious, that's a bugger for me.

I have not tasted them ALL......yet, probably 30 or so. Been doing this for 2 months, so plenty of time. 17 new flavors just showed up on Monday so I am trying to pound through as many this week as I can (small batches).

Flavor bleed isnt an issue, I think you know I rip the bridges out of my atties, that helps a TON. I always flush the atty with a Ml or 2 of PG when changing flavors (drip 10 drops on the atty coil and blow it out the battery end. For me, this really cleans an atty well (Thanks Ofurtuna!) Very little flavor bleed.

This week, I have been having fun with blends. DV Caramel + DV Banana + single drop of cinnamon oil and 2 drops (per 30 drops) of DV cognac for Banana fosters. Mounds bar made from DV Chocolat Au lait + DV coconut is my current fave. I havent quite got the proportions right but DV Lime zinger + DV tequila is coming along nicely, i suspect I may need to add a hint of DV Orange blossom to simulate the Triple Sec in this margarita mock up.

Even with these really nice blends, DV Kola Kick, where the concentrate contains 10% caffeine :jump: , is simply the best morning vape I have had. I skipped my customary ice coffee this morning and didnt notice.