What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

CreateVapor Rum + StrictlyEjuice PepOmint + a dash of menthol and a few drops of LorAnn's Key Lime...

Mojito! yUm :)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on posting a full review once I have tinkered with it some more but so far, as an additive to a recipe, it really makes a huge difference.

Thanx - picture my TH at a big fat goose egg (0mg). Talk about kissing your cousin.

I just got it from TW, as a dilutent. I am still in the process of testing/playing with it but I can tell you what I have found out so far.

It is gross (to me) at 100% (total replacement for PG/VG). However, when I use a dilutent blend of 20% VG, 40% PG and 40% PEG, it is wonderful. Much denser vapor and most importantly greater TH. Greater TH is kind of important to me because I mix such weak (6-8 MG) strength juice.

I plan on posting a full review once I have tinkered with it some more but so far, as an additive to a recipe, it really makes a huge difference.

Thanks man, that's really good to know! I guess I'm going to have to follow up on this also. I've been working on increasing the TH with VG-heavy juice and I know FTJoe is on a quest for TH too. ;)

Oh Hey Joe, I see you snagged the very thought! :D

I am a silver patrone kind a girl....

Kitsune, I think our families would rue the day we ever got to partying... :D

All you guys talking about Dulcis all the time and I can never get Chris to offer just flavoring for us high nic folks. It just ain't fair! It's sad. Maybe Chris is playing passive aggressive to get us to cut down on the nic. :D Won't work though, I'll just whine and moan until I get what I want or give up wanting Dulcis. Well, no, I could always vape some 24mg once in a while. I think that's what I'll do, next order I'll just freakin get some. And whine to Chris all the while about getting just the flavoring... ;) Too bad you guys have to listen to this too, but you do keep mentioning it...

Good thread kitsune!

I've been working on increasing the TH with VG-heavy juice and I know FTJoe is on a quest for TH too. ;)

Oh Hey Joe, I see you snagged the very thought! :D

yuppers - you really think VG helps with TH? I like VG but my fav vape is VT's Mentha. I think I can get the other two that are mixed in to my concoction in VG or part VG (Johnson Creek Arctic Menthol) and Ecopure I think is VG. Though they've changed to something else, have to get over there and see what they have now, I don't use a ton of the ecopure in the mix.

Sorry man, I worded that poorly. VG cuts the TH pretty heavily, and I'm always looking for a way to boost it back up without losing that sweet vapor from the VG. And that's where you're coming from too isn't it? You like the VG vapor and looking for a way to bump the throat hit without nic. I totally understand that, and it's why I got so excited about PEG 400. Maybe that'll help. One hopes, eh? Thanks Burn!

I switched to Peach midday. Not my best decision, but it was the only loaded cartomizer left. :D And I don't even have a single regular 510. Cartos all I got. Adding some attys to my nic base order today. In fact, I think it's time to do that. Yippee!

I just ordered $80 worth of 5ml samplers from electro juice (I may or may not have a problem..... nah) I've just gotten bored with my usual flavors (ry4 and dulcis, I know I know for shame on me, I'm getting too used to Dulcis, need to vape a few bottles of something new to 'cleanse the pallet' as it were) and I'm looking for some fun new juice. It looks like a pretty new site, anyone tried them out yet?

I just ordered $80 worth of 5ml samplers from electro juice (I may or may not have a problem..... nah) I've just gotten bored with my usual flavors (ry4 and dulcis, I know I know for shame on me, I'm getting too used to Dulcis, need to vape a few bottles of something new to 'cleanse the pallet' as it were) and I'm looking for some fun new juice. It looks like a pretty new site, anyone tried them out yet?

Alex at electrojuice is a stand up guy. I have ordered from him and had absolutely no problems. His juices is very good. He is in the video chat a lot if you ever need to talk with him.

cappuccino from ecigexpress... cause that's what I got when I ordered my 510... which came in the mail yesterday. :lol:

it came with pre-filled cartridges too(marb) but haven't tried it yet.

tastes like sipping cappuccino but the throat hit is too harsh... 1 pack a day smoker so I figured 24 mg was right but after talking to Chris and the gang on chat, think I should have gotten a lower dosage.

oddly enough, using it through the cart actually toned it down some. direct dripping... way too harsh.

will be getting me some Dulcis soon. so much talk of this juice, can't wait to try it out. :ph34r:

Edited by Mainspring

tastes like sipping cappuccino but the throat hit is too harsh...

Get a way lower dose of the same flavor. Mix the two together at varying quantities to get where you like it. i.e., get a 12mg and mix with the 24 evenly to get 18. Just a way to not waste the 24mg you have. Once you have it figured out, order in bulk...

Get a way lower dose of the same flavor. Mix the two together at varying quantities to get where you like it. i.e., get a 12mg and mix with the 24 evenly to get 18. Just a way to not waste the 24mg you have. Once you have it figured out, order in bulk...

thanks Joe. really didn't want to have to waste the 30 ml bottle I got sitting here.

thanks again. :thumbsup:

I'm vaping Tasty Vapor's Atomic Fireball while I'm drooling over some of the flavors you all have mentioned in this post. I think I need to go back through it and take some notes. :dribble:

Amen nana, my thought exactly!