What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

I am currently vaping VT Dulcis mixed with a couple drops of FlavourArt Coffee/expresso and a couple drops of FlavourArt Irish cream--very Yummy. It actually has a great rich, creamy taste.

A keeper.

Happy vaping

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently vaping VT Dulcis mixed with a couple drops of FlavourArt Coffee/expresso and a couple drops of FlavourArt Irish cream--very Yummy. It actually has a great rich, creamy taste.

A keeper.

Happy vaping

How dare you defile the Dulcis! Don't you understand it is the holy water of vaping liquids? :lol:

VT Tobacco mixed with a drop of Cream from Awesome Vapor.

I love these threads; so many ideas!

My own Peanut Butter Brownie, earlier MFS 555.

Oh - and a nice micro brew, Hop Hound Amber Wheat. :)

Edited by ddavelarsen

How dare you defile the Dulcis! Don't you understand it is the holy water of vaping liquids? :lol:

VT Tobacco mixed with a drop of Cream from Awesome Vapor.

I can never leave well enough alone--always have to mix something !!!

I do keep a bit of dulcis (unchanged) off to the side....

Currently USA mix, apple pie (flavourart), expresso (flavourart) and just a bit of menthol--very tasty.

PEG 400 - okay, what is it and where do you get it? I know TW has it in their juice, just don't know what it is or why to use it (other than your comment of course).

I just got it from TW, as a dilutent. I am still in the process of testing/playing with it but I can tell you what I have found out so far.

It is gross (to me) at 100% (total replacement for PG/VG). However, when I use a dilutent blend of 20% VG, 40% PG and 40% PEG, it is wonderful. Much denser vapor and most importantly greater TH. Greater TH is kind of important to me because I mix such weak (6-8 MG) strength juice.

I plan on posting a full review once I have tinkered with it some more but so far, as an additive to a recipe, it really makes a huge difference.