I Am Willing To Travel To Sacramento...

I just want you guys to know that I would so be willing to travel to Sacramento and picket to the point I might get thrown in jail!

I feel that slowly our freedom rights are being taken all by greed of the corporate world. This country is being controlled by big businesses and I am sick of it. We are becoming an freedom-less country little by little.

If alcohol and smoking tobacco is a freedom right then so should vaping of an electronic cigarette!! I am not asking to use heroin or cocaine!!

If they ban the e-cig I will be the first to go to jail for it cause I REFUSE to stop using it!! I guess I will become a felon in fighting for my freedom to vape instead of smoke tobacco!

I did have an idea of course... We really should start doing some footwork in educating the public on the e-cigarettes before they are banned. Sitting in front of grocery stores, swamp meats, and of course the big one "coming together in so many numbers that the press would have to televise it". Maybe even ask for signatures in front of supermarkets and other places. Is that possible?

If we wait until they ban them then it will be almost impossible to educate the public to help us fight for our rights.

What it boils down to is that this isn't just about the e-cigarette, it is about our freedom as a whole! If they find a cure for cancer, which there is speculation that they have, will we know about it? Probably not as millions are made from cancer. There are many issues we can look at!

We need to take back our country as it is use who make it a country! We need to bring it back to the land of the free and not the land of the corporate world.

Okay, California is getting ready to vote on June 8th... does anyone know who to not vote for that will want to ban the sale of ecigs or is there a governor that does not oppose the sale of electronic cigarettes? If no one know yet then after I do my research I will be sure to post it as soon as I know something.

Thank you for being so pro-active. I would love to make it to sacramento--however I will have to settle for petitions and continuing to email and send letters to anybody I can.

Keep us updated !!!

Thanks

Way to put it up front Celtic! thumbsup.gif I'm with you 100% that corporations are bleeding us dry for profit, and making a vanilla culture in the process because that makes selling stuff easier for them. How long since you saw an independent bookstore? A corner grocery? How long since congress listened to constituents rather than special interest when drafting legislation? Much of recent legislation has been written by special interests!

This is BS. There's one good way to send a message to all legislators: Vote Them Out. We can send this message to anti-vaping legislators specifically. Write, tell your congress critters that you insist on fair and impartial analysis of electronic cigarettes - scientific studies to prove once and for all whether there is any public risk from our lifestyle (we know there is not). The only risk from our lifestyle choice is to big business. Let's put them down!

Wish I could join you but that is not going to happen. But I've been a prolific writer to all legislators and that's something we should all do, all the time.

Way to go Celtic.