Banana Foster

Jeffb

I recently purchased some 18mg Organic Banana Foster vape juice from Vaperite. It is mixed with 100% organic VG. This juice is awesome!! It tastes like banana foster dessert and at other times it reminds me of fresh banana bread. There is no hint of that fake banana flavor whatsoever. This isn't an all day vape for me. Kinda like. I don't eat dessert all day ( although I wish I could :) ) I've tried it at 3.7, 5 & 6 volts. It holds its flavor at each different voltage, but I tend to love it at 5V. As I expected the vapor production is excellent since its VG.

The flavor gets an A+

The vapor oproduction gets a A+

The throat hit gets a B

I also bought the Organic Toffee ( which my wife loves!!) I'll do a little review of that if I can steal it from her. :)

I tried the same stuff, just in 12 mg. The sweet banana flavor is incredible, it really shines on higher voltages.

The only thing is, the 12mg literally felt like I was vaping air. No throat hit what so ever (not necessarily a bad thing). What are you feeling with the 18mg jeff?

I get an Ok throat hit at 18mg, but its not reckless ( shout out to Grimm Green smile.gif ). This is definitely a juice to vape for the flavor.

Edited by jeffb

I get an Ok throat hit at 18mg, but its not reckless ( shout out to Grimm Green smile.gif ). This is definitely a juice to vape for the flavor.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check that stuff out, love a good Banana flavor, and I'm glad to hear it's not artificial tasting.

Ordered mine over the weekend - should be here tomorrow. :) Ordered the organic Bananna, Lemon-lime cola and Peach. Also trying his coffee and root beer. And while I was there decided to try 901 atty so grabbed a couple of those. :thumbsup:

Ordered mine over the weekend - should be here tomorrow. smile.gif Ordered the organic Bananna, Lemon-lime cola and Peach. Also trying his coffee and root beer. And while I was there decided to try 901 atty so grabbed a couple of those. thumbsup.gif

Please let me know about the peach. :) I've heard good things about it.

Got my juice today. Haven't tried it yet. At first I LOVED the bottles. Very cool. However, now that I can't figure out how to get the juice out I may be changing my mind!!! LOL!

Help! Do I have to put the juice in another bottle to use it? Geeze, I'm not sure I've ever felt so stupid. :help:

• 1 month later...

I recently purchased some 18mg Organic Banana Foster vape juice from Vaperite. It is mixed with 100% organic VG. This juice is awesome!! It tastes like banana foster dessert and at other times it reminds me of fresh banana bread. There is no hint of that fake banana flavor whatsoever. This isn't an all day vape for me. Kinda like. I don't eat dessert all day ( although I wish I could :) ) I've tried it at 3.7, 5 & 6 volts. It holds its flavor at each different voltage, but I tend to love it at 5V. As I expected the vapor production is excellent since its VG.

The flavor gets an A+

The vapor oproduction gets a A+

The throat hit gets a B

I also bought the Organic Toffee ( which my wife loves!!) I'll do a little review of that if I can steal it from her. :)

That is an excelent review. I WANT SOME!! I know exactly what you mean by "fake bannana flavor" and unfortunately that is all I have been able to find. This lead gives me some hope.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines