Vape Anywhere

Cool pic Storm. Does anyone give you a hard time about vaping at school?

Well I don't go to school. I am a Network Administrator for a local Intermediate Unit, and everyone thinks it's great that I quit smoking. I was at a remote location "that school" doing some work, and saw the smokers outside and saw that sign. I had to witness to them. lol

God I love vaping!!!

Cool pic Storm. Does anyone give you a hard time about vaping at school?

More recently I got into a debate, more like an argument with a cafeteria worker (no authority) about use of my PV inside the cafeteria. This lady was so blind and ignorant to what an electronic cigarette was it was beyond rediculous. We went back and forth until she said "Oh I see that "smoke" soming from your mouth and it's lingering towards the food." LOL no. I told her the hands you are using to handle the food (no gloves) are at least 5x as unsanitary as the vapor coming from my mouth. She had nothing to say after that other than a few curse words and disrespectful remarks... Some people think they can take authority into their own hands..! vigilante in my cafeteria!! :o lol

I take advantage of vaping everywhere I see a sign like this :D Oh how I love vaping!

Nice pic storm.

That is cool and an amusing pic. I do think that we do have to realize that most people dont know what vaping is and if they do see someone do it and they are greeted with an indignant "I am not smoking, noob!" it, in my opinion kind of sets back the idea a bit. I dont hide but if I am at a restaurant, for instance, I vape when using the bathroom, etc. etc.

I am sill being discrete with my use in public, trying to be an ambassadore rather than a soldier. I have had some great discussions in theater lobby, and @ a couple of parties. Also a friendly educational sharing with a security guard in the parking area of Medical building. So far everyone has been curious and open minded. I also have turned several coworkers on to vaping. Loved the pic! vape on! monty

Sweet pic! I'm still in that phase where its not that I'm worried I will be confronted, its more that I need

to work up a good argument (you know.. can't say well its not smoke its vapor.. and that's it)

Really wanna get all those amazing facts together to blow the person away (no pun..or is there?)

Sweet pic! I'm still in that phase where its not that I'm worried I will be confronted, its more that I need

to work up a good argument (you know.. can't say well its not smoke its vapor.. and that's it)

Really wanna get all those amazing facts together to blow the person away (no pun..or is there?)

I find having the Facts is the best way to go. Your more likely to to provoke vs. persuade a person if you cant make them understand what they are seeing. Just like the case with lunch lady walking away cursing under her breath...course some people want let it go even if they KNOW they're wrong..they just cant bring them self to admitting it. Thats one of the reasons Im here in this forum...too educate myself..(so far all my teachers are pretty cool :thumbsup: ) As far as Vaping in public...I think Im still programed NOT too, I dont even think about it when im in a store. I havent gone out for dinner yet...may hit me then.

Edited by Ouster

POSSIBLE SCENARIO

Noob: "Sorry, but smoking's not allowed in here."

Vaper: "Well, good thing I'm not smoking, then."

Noob: "Whad'ya mean? I see smoke comin' outta yer mouth."

Vaper: "Oh this isn't a cigarette. It's a personal vaporizer. What you're seeing is just water vapor. You see, I have this lung condition [saying to him/herself, 'yeah, my lungs are addicted to nicotine'], and the vapor eases it for me."

Noob: "Oh... I see. Sorry to bother you." Goes away feeling like a schmuck for confronting a poor soul with a lung condition. The Vaper laughs under his/her breath, and vapes away contentedly.

POSSIBLE SCENARIO

Noob: "Sorry, but smoking's not allowed in here."

Vaper: "Well, good thing I'm not smoking, then."

Noob: "Whad'ya mean? I see smoke comin' outta yer mouth."

Vaper: "Oh this isn't a cigarette. It's a personal vaporizer. What you're seeing is just water vapor. You see, I have this lung condition [saying to him/herself, 'yeah, my lungs are addicted to nicotine'], and the vapor eases it for me."

Noob: "Oh... I see. Sorry to bother you." Goes away feeling like a schmuck for confronting a poor soul with a lung condition. The Vaper laughs under his/her breath, and vapes away contentedly.

I've been practicing this in front of the mirror for a while.. I think this just might work hehe. :devil: