"the Pulse" Mod

Brandon

Sounds like we're getting way to complicated with our mods. Kinda overboard just to vape wouldn't you say?

No I wouldn't say that at all. Everybody is different. Some are content with a standard 510 while others like to collect mods. For some vaping has become a hobby and they love to continually develop new mods.

Thats the great thing about the vaping community. There is a place for everyone.

Edited by jeffb

BLASPHEMY!!!

LOL! That's tellin' 'im Mark! :D

No I wouldn't say that at all. Everybody is different. Some are content with a standard 510 while others like to collect mods. For some vaping has become a hobby and they love to continually develop new mods.

Thats the great thing about the vaping community. There is a place for everyone.

Actually I quite agree. I think getting American ingenuity into the program is going to take vaping to its ultimate heights. I think the value of the pulse mod is being able to program to your heart's desire for any atty/juice combo you have on hand in the moment. While we all have our favorites, I think it's true that we don't always have them on hand. While I don't know how I'm going to use this, I do know that it's going to free me up for so much fun experimentation that I'll be vaping for entertainment as much as for not-smoking. :) I expect to really dial in the efficiency of my attys with this bad boy. I'm totally into it, and actually quite proud of the way Americans think through stuff like no other people in the world. Not taking any cred from hero Hon for getting it going for us all, but I sure do admire the way our folks are taking it to the next level. C'mon guys, let's have an American 510! ;)

Snubber quit being a killjoy! :D Get with the program my man! Support the economy! Give yourself a treat! You've earned it man, you know you have.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from Snubber, but look at it like this, when the iPhone came out the same could have been said about it, "does anyone really need a phone to do all of that, isn't that going overboard?" Sure when they we're selling for $600 most people would have agreed, but when they dropped the price down to $199 with a contract more people jumped on the bandwagon. But if it hadn't been for the people that ran out and bought it for $600 when it was first released do you think the price would have dropped, no, it would have been a failed device. There will always be people that don't mind paying a little extra to be early adopters of new technology, and because of them the rest of you eventually get the same technology at a lower price. Pulse Width Modulation could very well be the future of PVs.

lol . thus the reason alot of engineers havent dabbled in the e-cig mod world , $5. dollars are to expencive for some people . let alone 300.00 but think of what your getting , tis basicly High tech. i Aplaud the Fusion of High tech into he vaping world , P.s im a bit bias cause i am Developing something Breakthrow aswell . but i stand by my opinion . its High Tech 300.00 ive wasted 80fold on analog's . anywho lets wait till it comes out and see

• 1 month later...

damn, as an electrical engineering major, i feel inclined to purchase one of these.

certain key words trigger parts of my brain that they probably shouldn't......pulse width modulation, GUI, and microprocessor are some of them.....

time to start saving up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, it has tons of bells and whistles, thats for sure.. but for me, less is more. That is too much crap going on there, too much can go wrong, and over $300.00? It better be able to fetch me a beer! LOL If you get one, I'd love to see a video review.. :thumbsup:

For $300 it better be able to do more then just fetch me a beer :)

This thing sounds really cool but.... it may have 2 strikes against it from the get go from 2 different groups of people. First group is the people who won't/can't spend $300+ for an e cig and the second group of people who may not know how to utilize all this technology even if they had it , and I probably fall into the latter group, I mean c'mon what the hell does pulse width modulation have to do with my TH and flavor? :icecream:

This thing sounds really cool but.... it may have 2 strikes against it from the get go from 2 different groups of people. First group is the people who won't/can't spend $300+ for an e cig and the second group of people who may not know how to utilize all this technology even if they had it , and I probably fall into the latter group, I mean c'mon what the hell does pulse width modulation have to do with my TH and flavor? :icecream:

Agreed. this is over the top for like 90% of vapor heads but right up the alley for geeks and techno junkies!

What I am curious about and have not found too much information regarding this is how to make your own "juice" from other questionable compounds. I would imagine the possibilities are there and certainly would interest more people then high tech vaping :)