What Flavor Are You?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Capuccino Diablo from Highbrow? It tastes like.... beer. I really do not like the taste of beer. I have to stop buying 30 ml bottles. I also have three 30 ml bottles of the Apple stuff from Halo. It tastes like.. rotten apples? Ok, I'm a noob. :dizzy:

rockin dk tobacco right now

Ok, I'm jealous. I am going to have to try the dk and the Bounty thingy. Only 10 ml bottles though, or less if they have it. Right now, I'm Vaping Rotten Pear and I'm going to like it or die trying. :sick:

Edited by Breal

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Capuccino Diablo from Highbrow? It tastes like.... beer. I really do not like the taste of beer. I have to stop buying 30 ml bottles. I also have three 30 ml bottles of the Apple stuff from Halo. It tastes like.. rotten apples? Ok, I'm a noob. :dizzy:

I take it back. Had to let the Cappuccino Diablo steep. It's AMAZING. Highbrow is even more amazing. I ordered eight juices from them this time, double flavor.

Edited by Breal

my fave juices are from TVR

Vanilla Cupcake

RY4

Cinnamon Danish Swirl

I LOVE all of them. I don't like any fruity, candy, or alcoholic beverage flavors. Tobacco and bakery flavors are pretty much where it's at for me. :)

I ordered some RY4, have no idea what it tastes like and mistakenly ordered a double flavor of it. But, they sent me an unflavored 30 ml, 18 mg. I gather it's a tobacco, but I'm not sure if I like tobacco anymore. Strange. The Vanilla cupcake and the Cinnamon Danish Swirl sounds good, though!

CDS is my favorite bakery juice i have ever tried. it's flat out phenomenal. This and 555 are the only juices i've ever tried that could actually be an all day vape for me.

RY4 is great but i don't know what it'd be like with a double shot of flavor.

Vanilla Cupcake is good, but i haven't spent a whole lot of time with it yet as i'm trying to let it steep. Hoping the flavor will come in better cuz right now it's definately not an all day vape. Not bad but not an all day.

Think I'll just cut the RY4 in a 6 ml bottle half juice half 18 mg flavorless just to See what it should taste like. I tell you, I'm so not sure why I don't like tobacco.. mind, it was the Bobas that put me off of it. We'll see. The 555 is tobacco, too, and so many people rave about it. Feels like I'm missing out!

Right now, I'm steeping Blackberry Limoncello, Heavenly Macaroon, Chai Tea, RY4, Highbrowbacco Exotic Blend, Caramel, Orange de Sangre, and Cappuccino Diablo.... and the Bobas Bounty. It's been 2 days, so I'll try to hold out for another 3 to 5 days. The Cappucino Diablo is going to be great, I already know that, but not an all-day vape.. maybe a quarter-day vape? lol!

I just want to whine and demand an all-day vape! lol!

Edited by Breal

how long have you been smoke free? remember that your taste's basically constantly develop as you recover from the damage smoking did.

for me my process has been

about 1month cheap nasty tobacco flavored juice only

about 3months of random fruity flavors (that i thought i'd like)

about 1month vanilla or menthol juices only

and now about 2 months on nothing but tobacco and bakery blends

it took me awhile to get back in to tobacco, when i first started vaping i wanted so bad to find a juice that tasted like a cigarette. once i realized i wouldn't find one i moved on thinking i'd like some fruit flavors.......ick, not a fruit juice fan at all.

the vanilla was a flavor i finally latched on to, it was a cheap 100% pg juice, but it had a very bold, nutty flavor to it which i discovered i liked. i would supplement with some menthol just to break up the monotony.

then when i finally let myself understand that the way tobacco tastes before it's burned is actually pretty damn good i've really developed a taste for a good bold tobacco flavor. which is why i like it so much.

the bakery blends was just a matter of finding the right ones, i KNEW i would like a cinnabun type flavor it was just a matter of finding the right recipe, and i found it in TVR's cinnamon danish swirl.

so that's how it worked for me, i didn't think i'd ever want a tobacco flavor again, until i let up on the fact that good tobacco flavor doesn't mean cigarette flavor lol

Wow. A glimmer of hope! I've been smoke free for exactly 80 days, so not long. The first 3 weeks were prefilled cartridges that came with my kit, all vg, all very sweet flavors like cola, peppermint, cherry, sweet menthol, vanilla, and all very low nicotine. Naturally, going from being a menthol smoker to that was a very big shock, but I stuck with it. Then, I took the plunge and decided to order Menthol (and increase the nicotine) from two different companies. I just couldn't taste them. To me they tasted like a weak gasoline. About 8 weeks in, I tried another company (Highbrow) and I tried their liquid before I knew they had to steep. So, going through some harsh withdrawals, I just didn't think I was going to make it.

A few days later, I tried the Cappuccino Diablo again, and.. wow. It was really, really, really good. I went back to the Pear and the Limoncello and found that, perhaps, I could do this after all.

So, yeah, it makes sense. I didn't think I'd ever want anything but Menthol. And then I had such a craving for Tobacco. Really, I think I just wanted a cigarette. I think the only thing that kept me going in the last month was this forum, seeing what others were going through. I've probably been a pest. lol!

On my last order, 11 weeks in to the vaping experience, all I wanted were fruity flavors, but I remember someone, maybe it was you, who talked about wanting only fruity flavors and then changing, so I forced myself to order the RY4, the Highbacco Exotic Blend, and the Chai Tea. Of course, I tried the Bobas and I didn't like it, so I'm a bit worried on that one. I also took note that a lot of people after some time liked the sweet stuff, so I ordered the Heavenly Macaroon and Caramel.

lol! I'm trying to cover all the bases. I wish someone had done this all for me, ordered like 20 liquids for me and cartos, low resistance, high resistance, whatever.

I would literally look at the e-liquid sites and just want a cigarette. Decisions are hard to make during Nooby Days.

So, yeah, 11 weeks and 3 days in... I wish my experience were a little more seamless, but there you have it. Right now, all I have is this Key Lime Menthol stuff, so I'm a sad little nooby camper! lol!

I'm really glad you found something you really like. I'm sure I'll get there.

Edited by Breal

you will, and my post wasn't meant to sound like it has to be tobacco flavors you end up liking. Could very well b a sweet or fruity flavor. The old "taste is subjective" at it again lol.

just stick with it till you find what you like, sounds like ur definately covering the flavor bases. Remember, 3ml samples are ur friend!

Yeah, I love that idea, now! I'm definitely learning to plan it at least a little better. So, to all noobs out there.... 3ml samples are ur friend! lol!

For sure.

Where do you get your coffee blend?

the one I can recommend is Diyfs cappuccino. It is strong so I was getting it mixed with other flavors.I also made myviwn extracts. I am off the coffee kick right now.

Presently vaping a DIY chocolate peanut butter sugar cookie.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...